Multiple Resort Reservations Same Dates

DSquared78

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation that I have reserved with purchased DVC Points for the end of May/beginning of June. I have trip insurance that allows me to cancel for any reason and receive a refund but I can only receive a 100% refund if I cancel by Mid-April after the refund amount decreases over time.

There are some decent deals booking directly with Disney at the time period I am looking at staying. I thought I would book a room directly with Disney also. This reservation would allow me to cancel 5 days our with no penalty.

When I tried to make this booking if gave me an error and asked me to call. I have no interest in calling into Disney at the moment. I am trying to book with the same MDE I am using for my other reservation. I am guessing Disney will not let you book two rooms at the same time with the same guests under one MDE account. I do not know this for sure but it would make sense if that was the case.

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

I've done it in the past, so I don't think that's the case. It's probably just a system thing - the site being wonky or something in the coding where they want to have a verbal confirmation of booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter