Mummy Ride

Finally looked at the original question lol.

I despise MK’s Space. I love Disneyland’s Space. I love EE.

Mummy is like the latter two.

lol. You sound like my son. He doesn’t feel that feeling in his *stomach* at all. And has therefore always loved that feeling.

And you should go on Everest.

Disneyland Paris Space Mountain is fabulous.......:thumbsup2

Reactions: Ils
This^^^^ Yes! We call those hard stops (and they seem to be on several rides) "gut checks"! We always brace!
That isn't a bad idea for a thread, actually...a guide to "gut checks" for people who want to brace against them, lol. I had to brace my abs for all of Space Mountain and it still hurt my neck a little...that's my main reason for leaving it out of the plans for my next trip. Everest was smoother for me, except for the braking at the end.

I guess I’m a big scaredy cat when it comes to these type of dark rides but may have to bite the bullet and just do it!! Thanks for all of your feedback on the ride. I’m a little nervous about the “stops” but it does sound fun!
I'm a "scaredy cat" too, and ride POVs on YouTube help me a lot to prepare. Of course *watching* a big drop doesn't feel the same, but for something like The Mummy it might help you prepare for the effects.

That isn't a bad idea for a thread, actually...a guide to "gut checks" for people who want to brace against them, lol. I had to brace my abs for all of Space Mountain and it still hurt my neck a little...that's my main reason for leaving it out of the plans for my next trip. Everest was smoother for me, except for the braking at the end.
The hard brake at the end of Everest is AWFUL! BTMRR also kills us...doesn't stop us from riding, though! We'll probably be going to a chiropractor in our golden years on the daily because of it!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter