Must-dos in Europe

I recommend Berlin, Brugge, Prague and Amsterdam. I’ve never been to Barcelona but everyone I know who has been there raves about it. I also suggest visiting some German Kristkindle markets if they’re open when you’re there to do your Christmas shopping.

My son went to Barcelona last summer for a week and really enjoyed it. He just left on Tuesday for a month in Europe doing study abroad for Landscape Architecture. He started in Paris, took the train to Basel (where he got to swim in the Rhine and went to the Kunstmuseum), took the train to Zurich to catch a plane to Berlin. He got to Berlin yesterday and took a train to Dessau this morning for his two weeks studying the Bauhaus. After that he's planning on meeting a friend in Amsterdam and also going to Prague. And he used to be a CM at WDW, so he still has a CM ticket to DL Paris for the two of them.

Too many to choose from! One of my DDs studied in Budapest, that is a great city - very inexpensive and lots to do. Both my DDs loved Stockholm. For me Paris would be a must.

The Christmas markets will be everywhere in December, they were great.

My son went to Barcelona last summer for a week and really enjoyed it. He just left on Tuesday for a month in Europe doing study abroad for Landscape Architecture. He started in Paris, took the train to Basel (where he got to swim in the Rhine and went to the Kunstmuseum), took the train to Zurich to catch a plane to Berlin. He got to Berlin yesterday and took a train to Dessau this morning for his two weeks studying the Bauhaus. After that he's planning on meeting a friend in Amsterdam and also going to Prague. And he used to be a CM at WDW, so he still has a CM ticket to DL Paris for the two of them.
My trip is for Landscape Architecture as well! I just booked a flight to Barcelona with some friends so I'm super excited about that! I've also heard great things about Zurich so I'm going to look into that as well.

My trip is for Landscape Architecture as well! I just booked a flight to Barcelona with some friends so I'm super excited about that! I've also heard great things about Zurich so I'm going to look into that as well.
My son's dream is to work on the gardens at Versailles.

BUDAPEST BUDAPEST BUDAPEST!!!!!! Honestly, I'm in love with this city and can't wait to visit again someday. We went in early December and even though it was cold, it felt magical to me. And yes, it's a very inexpensive city and so much to do!

I also recommend Prague and hope to be able to recommend Berchtesgaden and Venice come October as I'll be visiting both in early October! Maybe we'll be at Oktoberfest during the same time! We arrive in Munich on October 2nd and plan to hit up the tents the evening of the 2nd and the afternoon/evening of the 4th before heading off to Berchtesgaden for 5 days on the 5th and then Venice afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter