"MUST-DO's" on kidless trip?

keenercam

Loves Mickey!
Going to WLV and BCV without the kids in late July. Able to explore resorts, do parks, etc. without regard to anyone else's desires -- what should DH and I definitely try to fit into our schedule????:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc ;) ;) ;) ;)

Go watch the MK fireworks from the California Grill at the top of the Contemporary. You don't even have to have dinner there, although dinner is wonderful. You can just go up to the restaurant, have a drink and relax until the fireworks and then watch them from the balcony. We found this to be very romantic.

We also enjoy riding Peter Pan's Flight alone. Great snuggle time.

Go see the "Best" show on WDW property.........."Cirque du Soleil"
biggrinyoyoa.gif
it is worth every penny.

Go hang out at the AKL. Have a drink overlooking the Savannah where the animals are. We were lucky enough to be there when a member of the Mawsai tribe was giving a cultural lecture on Africa and we were truly mesmerized by him!

If you haven't gotten over to Pleasure Island an evening of hanging out at the Adventurer's Club is a must-do!!!!

<font color=red>Kungaloosh!!!</font>
trink32.gif

Jelly Rolls!! Dueling pianos, lots of laughs, catchy tunes, drinks, appetizers...we had a blast. :)

*Sit on the beach at the Poly and watch the Electric Water Pageant
*Jellyrolls
*Comedy Club at PI
*Adventurers Club at PI
*Have a drink at the Bellevue Lounge in the Boardwalk hotel
*Have a later dinner at Epcot(perhaps Le Cellier???) so you can walk out after IllumiNations is over, after the crowds have dissipated...it's magical.
*Chicken wings at ESPN
*Rent a boat and sail the waterways near the MK
*Spend a day by the pool

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: you must go to the contempery and watch the fireworks at nite we did this 2 years ago at christmass and it was the most romantic nite we ever had in disney:smooth: :smooth:

I would agree with going to Cirque. I would also highly recommend a behind the scenes tour, if you're interested in that kind of thing. They're fascinating!

Victoria and Alberts...absoultely! It seems like 'a lot of $$', but you totally get your $$'s worth, and it's definitely something you can't really do with kids, and it's great couple time!

Last July, after jumping naked on the bed, my wife and I took the 7 hour Back Stage tour. It was great! We learned so much about the workings of all the parks. Well worth the $170 (after discount). Lunch was included, and was one of the best meals I have had at the parks.

Rob

Vitoria and Albert's a definate bang for the buck, if only once in a lifetime. Get the wine pairings, it's worth it. Our last trip we discovered High Tea at GF. So relaxing, ask for Izzy.

I agree w/ the Victoria & Albert's suggestion. It's quite an experience, and not kid friendly.
We always eat at CG & watch the fireworks, either from our table or from the balcony. But I think CG is a very kid friendly experience. Of course, our DSs are 7 & 15. The first time we took them there, youngest DS was 4 & he fell asleep on my lap before the fireworks started.

ncligs,

So you are the people who always stay above us at OKW:teeth: :D ;) :cool: :)

Go to dinner at bistro de paris at epcot get priority seating at 8:00 and watch the fireworks durring dinner fantasic ,this is a priority to us when we go to disney:smooth:

This is a must. It's in Epcot in the Japan building facing the lake. It has the best view, by far, of any place in WDW. Use to take a break, they have cocktails or regular drinks (coke, iced tea...) all for the same price you pay anywhere in the park. The California rolls were great. They even serve meals in here. You are waited on by the most friendly Japanese girls. This would be a great place to watch Illuminations but due to the window shades don't think you could see the high fireworks. Trust be on this one, but don't tell anyone else. I want to be able to get in there on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter