Must try Restaurants for 3 boys

EPCOT: Garden Grill for breakfast. It's really good and all-you-care-to-eat.
Wilderness Lodge: Whispering Canyon. I've had breakfast and lunch here and both were good with lots of food!
MK: Have you tried the waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow? The fruit and nutella one is fantastic! For me, it's a meal. For hungry boys, it might be a good snack! popcorn::
DS: For a budget friendly place, I recommend Earl of Sandwich. We eat there once almost every trip. We haven't tried any of the new restaurants yet, so I can't give you any feedback on those yet.

Have a great trip!!

my boys are 16, 14 and 10. they love whispering canyon, trail's end, tusker house (in spite of the characters - ha!), beaches and cream, via napoli, homecoming & sci fi.

I always highly recommend Cape May Cafe, just a quick walk from Epcot!! It also seems to have great children's options, while also offering great food for adults.

This seems to be a rather precarious balance for Disney.

I know you said Disney Springs but I am also going to suggest Whispering Canyon with the bottomless skillet and the milkshakes. Plus your boys would probably enjoy the waitstaff's funny antics.

Whispering Canyon Cafe and Prime Time 50's because the servers will talk some (appropriate) smack to the boys, haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter