MVMCP - Maybe Not?

Could it be the confusion around planning the next celebration of Walt's birthday
and organizing MVMCP? I have attended two MVMCP (Dec 92 and Dec 95) and
have to agree that the crowds were getting large. Then my siser attended
Dec 96 and Dec 98 with horror stories. So perhaps the powers at be are attempting
to start the next big party and get through the holidays with as little fuss as possible.

Just curious

It turns out the previous information was incorrect. I'm told the dates are as follows: Nov 29, 30, Dec 2, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, and 18. I think there are more dates than last year.

No information on when tickets will be on sale, but I purchased last year's tickets mid-June, so I would check back later this month.

Hello All,
As of Sunday June 10 WDW is having the Party they have the dates just not when tickets will be on sale,
Hope to see some of you there.
We are going Dec 1-8

Thanks mikenlisa1!! I had called on my way back from WDW in May because we decided we would book again for Dec. and I was so upset when the cm told me they had been told they were not having it this year!! This is one time I am glad the cm was giving out incorrect info!!!! Keep up the good work!!

Happy Day
CatOne:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter