MVMCP Roll Call

cruise-o-matic

DVC..............Wannabe, DVC..............Gonna
Just bought our tickies for MVMCP for 12/11. Who else is going?????

BTW, any suggestions on where to eat before the party starts? DD loves Crystal Palace, but what about CR or GF?

:wizard:

We're waiting for the narrators for the Candlelight Processional to be announced before we buy our tickets for MVMCP, but we're definitely going!

December 13th, and can't wait. My 1st DDecember trip. :maleficen

I really wanted to go - either 12/4, 12/6 or 12/8, but I've read so many complaints about overcrowding I'm having second thoughts. :confused3

I am really debating this one this year. We will be there from the 4th - 9th and want to go, but I will have the newest addition along (she will be 7-8 weeks at that point) and if the weather is bad or she is not liking Disney ( :earseek: ) or whatever might happen then I would hate to prebuy.

So - I think we are just going to have to play it by ear and hopefully be able to take everyone if its not sold out while we are there.

Laura

1st time for MVMCP 12/13, dining res @ LTT @ 5:30 p.m. Since we plan on taking the day off, not planning on entering the park until after 4:00 p.m., we're unsure whether we should eat before or "waste" the time eating in the park.

get_us_to_WDW said:
I really wanted to go - either 12/4, 12/6 or 12/8, but I've read so many complaints about overcrowding I'm having second thoughts. :confused3
We've always found there to be light crowds but we have avoided weekend nights since we hear they are more crowded due to locals visiting.

keishashadow said:
1st time for MVMCP 12/13, dining res @ LTT @ 5:30 p.m. Since we plan on taking the day off, not planning on entering the park until after 4:00 p.m., we're unsure whether we should eat before or "waste" the time eating in the park.

I am always of 2 thoughts about this. They will herd you into Tomorrowland for an hour if you aren't eating (from 6 - 7) while the clear out the park of regular guests, but going in at 4 if you have already eaten, its easy to kill an hour. If you get good service, you are "losing" about the same amount of time unless (like my sons) you think the TTA is one of the coolest rides in the park :) lol We tend to eat before, stick around in the parks from 4 on and do all that we can ride wise first and then go and see the shows, etc when they start up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter