My check in experience today!

CarolynU

Proud Mum twice over
So midnight EST and 4am for me in the uk saw me bleary eyed up and beginning check in! Considering that it was also a new 2025 booking day on the whole it wasn’t too bad.
Got through the process and got a PAT of 11.45 boarding group six.
Now we do have Disney transfers but that option was greyed out!
We have a bus time of 10.15 I think so I anticipate we will be at the port around 11am,
I’m sure that they won’t turn the bus away though!
This is for the Puerto Rico departure 27th April. We are flying in two days before.
Our photos are pending of course but I expected that.
I chose cash for speed but we will both place cc’s down at the port for our individual charges!
For speed I also used the same emergency contact but I can edit this. It took me a few attempts before our Uk telephone format was accepted.
So that’s it. So much easier than the last cruise when all that Covid info and vax info had to be entered.
So we have seven nights and then we re board for a b2b. I have to check in again next week but as it’s b2b presumably I don’t have to get up at 4am to secure a PAT and boarding group! I can do it at a civilised hour. I’m not sure what info to enter re arrival though as I won’t be flying in, or driving to the port, but I’ll cross that bridge as I come to it!
No spinning wheels or dwarves or Stitch though! Bonus! Thanks for all the help on here.

Last edited:
Nice to hear you had smooth sailing through the early morning fog.

And you used our tricks to go faster.

Someone should remember what info to use for B2B. I think you pick arriving by car - it doesn’t matter; once you are on the ship, you will confirm your B2B status with Guest Services when the line is short/empty.

Nice to hear you had smooth sailing through the early morning fog.

And you used our tricks to go faster.

Someone should remember what info to use for B2B. I think you pick arriving by car - it doesn’t matter; once you are on the ship, you will confirm your B2B status with Guest Services when the line is short/empty.
Thank you. Arriving by car it is then lol! I’m definitely not getting up at 4am again lol!

(Edited).

If you are going in May, it will be hot and humid by then.
It’s early May going from San Juan to Florida. The repo. Quite a decent trip really. Seven nights Caribbean and five nights repo.
I’ve done it before years ago, but I can’t remember a thing about it!
Just want a bit of blue sky and sun please.

Now that you've done the check-in, you can add credit cards at any time and save yourself some time at the port check-in. I've had the photo approval happen around 3 days before sailing and about 2 weeks before sailing so don't stress if it doesn't happen any time soon.

Thank you for this. I’ll get the cc info from my friend and enter both of our cards.
Some of our Uk passports are a nightmare to get clear as they are very very glossy with a watermark right over our faces. Apparently it depends upon which office your passport office of the many it goes to. I’m quite expecting mine to be a problem. Each office uses different papers so I was told by the officer upon re entry to the UK which never lets me use the e gates!! So I’ll just have to keep my fingers crossed!

Thank you for this. I’ll get the cc info from my friend and enter both of our cards.
Some of our Uk passports are a nightmare to get clear as they are very very glossy with a watermark right over our faces. Apparently it depends upon which office your passport office of the many it goes to. I’m quite expecting mine to be a problem. Each office uses different papers so I was told by the officer upon re entry to the UK which never lets me use the e gates!! So I’ll just have to keep my fingers crossed!
I know what you talk about! German passports are similar. I think it is designed that way by purpose. I once got the tip to make sure to press down the picture page really hard for the e-Gates.

It’s early May going from San Juan to Florida. The repo. Quite a decent trip really. Seven nights Caribbean and five nights repo.
I’ve done it before years ago, but I can’t remember a thing about it!
Just want a bit of blue sky and sun please.
I'll be on the repo with you :) Thanks for the reminder that I need to brush up on everything that's needed for check-in before our slot next week.

I know what you talk about! German passports are similar. I think it is designed that way by purpose. I once got the tip to make sure to press down the picture page really hard for the e-Gates.
I’m going to make sure I do that next time. Thanks for the tip. It’s very frustrating when you can’t easily get back into your own country and have to join a massive line.

I'll be on the repo with you :) Thanks for the reminder that I need to brush up on everything that's needed for check-in before our slot next week.
It was quicker than I expected to be, but still just a bit fiddly. Good luck. At least there were no tech glitches and spinning wheels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter