My Crazy Husband Wants to Go to DisneyWorld Tonight!!

Good for you! We've done the West Coast version...first flight out in the morning, stayed at DLH, took the last flight out the next day just to see my 2 year old niece's first trip to see the Mouse.

Awesome! I would love to live a 'little' closer to be able to do this....thanks for reporting that it IS possible!....

I want the OP's husband. :sad: :sad: My DH thinks once every five years is too much. :confused3 He gets left home alot. :goodvibes

Okay, for anyone who has had a sudden, uncontrollable urge to drive all night on a Friday night to Florida, stay Saturday night and drive home again on Sunday, here is my question:

If a DVC resort has availability, can you walk up and use points for a reservation for that night?

I know it sounds crazy, but he just won't stop talking about it! Anyone?

Thanks!

Your Husband isn't realated to my wife is he?

We did something like that a few years ago to see Three Dog Night at EPCOT. We stayed one night in Pop Century (which is nice btw) and we were dead when we got home.

Wow, that's great! I'm glad you did it, and enjoyed yourselves!

Bobbi:goodvibes

So thanks to all of you who said give it a shot - we enjoyed every minute!

Susan

We/I love those spur of the moment, last minute trips! I'm hoping for a Ding Fare in the summer to surprise everyone for a quick weekend getaway!!

My wife is a super, organized planner and is not capable of shear feats of spotaneous trips! But she loves them, we I spring them on her!

Your husband should talk to my my husband. I would love a last minute trip like that. Especially, if he had sitters lined up for the kids...:yay:

OH MY..........this thread cracked me up. I am married to another "Goofy Larry" I could see him pulling a stunt like this if we lived just a little bit closer...............

Glad you got to go and enjoy yourselves! :yay:

This is her crazy husband we left at 230 am got to MGM at 830am at 100 pm i caled ms they had avalibilty at SSR in a 1 bedroom so we stayed Saturday night and we just got back today at 330 they had plenty of rooms at SSR i called at 1100 am and got a ADR at Flying Fish Saturday night for 845 we went to MGM Epoct and MK had a great time:stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch:

Wow!!! I'm impressed. Good for You:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter