My Disneyland dining reviews, with pictures

Our last day in the park, we had dinner in California Adventure at Lamplight Lounge. We visited before when it was the Cove Bar. The decor is neat. My kids loved all the Pixar stuff and drawings. Our table was really small though, so it seemed weird that they sat us here, then when they'd bring us food they looked at us to take it and I'd say where am I going to put this? It was strange. We made room and couldn't have any extra plates or drinks on the table. Hubby and I really wanted the Lobster Nachos but I knew we couldn't order that and meals so it was our meal and we ordered the Piggy wings too. Yum! 😋 The nachos had a good amount of lobster. Those wings were really tasty. A little spice to it. My kids split the cheddar burger plain. I wanted to order the little donuts but everyone was full. I'd try something else next time and ask for a different table.
IMG_20191016_171246192.jpgIMG_20191016_172938717.jpgIMG_20191016_172942547.jpgIMG_20191016_172950992.jpgIMG_20191016_171251388.jpg

Our next day before our flight out of LAX, we ate at Catal Restaurant for breakfast. It was expensive but decent food. Eggs Benedict, Eggs with sausage, potatoes, and sourdough toast, pancakes with bacon, and kids scrambled eggs with sausage and potatoes.

IMG_20191017_082429422.jpgIMG_20191017_082419924.jpgIMG_20191017_082427601.jpgIMG_20191017_082423630.jpg

Our last day in the park, we had dinner in California Adventure at Lamplight Lounge. We visited before when it was the Cove Bar. The decor is neat. My kids loved all the Pixar stuff and drawings. Our table was really small though, so it seemed weird that they sat us here, then when they'd bring us food they looked at us to take it and I'd say where am I going to put this? It was strange. We made room and couldn't have any extra plates or drinks on the table. Hubby and I really wanted the Lobster Nachos but I knew we couldn't order that and meals so it was our meal and we ordered the Piggy wings too. Yum! 😋 The nachos had a good amount of lobster. Those wings were really tasty. A little spice to it. My kids split the cheddar burger plain. I wanted to order the little donuts but everyone was full. I'd try something else next time and ask for a different table.
View attachment 447150View attachment 447153View attachment 447152View attachment 447151View attachment 447154

I NEED lobster nachos in my life. Definitely going on my list for next May when we visit!

We also had 6:30 pm reservations for Oga's Cantina so we had to splurge on those expensive drinks. It was a good experience I guess. Seems like they can afford to add bar stools at the bar. 😕 My kids had the Blue Bantha, it's milk but also juice like. The cookie was good but they didn't finish the drink. The 16 year old drank the Hyperdrive Punch, Powerade like drink. He liked it. I wanted the Bespin Fizz but the were out of it. 🤷‍♀️ So I got the Outer Rum, like a margarita. It was strong and good. Hubby got the Bad Motivator IPA. Not bad. The music was loud and droid DJ was entertaining.

Bespin Fizz was also out when I went! I'm pretty sure they don't actually stock it. I got the Outer Rim also as a second choice, but I didn't care for the banana-ish puree on top.

Thanks for sharing all the food pics! Makes me hungry and want to plan another trip. :)

Thank you for posting all of the food reviews! I've been to every restaurant, but I really appreciate hearing about individual dishes (and seeing the photos!). Gives me some new things to try on my next trip...

Oga's Cantina in Galaxy's Edge:

The Outer Rim:

IMG-0088.jpg

The Outer Rim and Blue Bantha:

IMG-0090.jpg

Jedi Mind Trick:

IMG-9786.jpg

Fuzzy Tauntaun:

IMG-9788.jpg

Cliff Dweller:

IMG-9804.jpg

The Coffee House at the Disneyland Hotel:

Bagel with Cream Cheese:

IMG-0154.jpg

Pretzel Cart at Disney's California Adventure:

Cream Cheese Pretzel:

IMG-0178.jpg

River Belle Terrace Fantasmic! Dining Package in Disneyland:

House Salad:

IMG-0299.jpg

BBQ Tofu:

IMG-0301.jpg

Doombuggy Cake:

IMG-0305.jpg

Plaza Inn Character Breakfast in Disneyland:

Minnie Waffles:

IMG-0462.jpg

IMG-8109.jpg

Egg, Potato and Cheese Bowl:

IMG-0477.jpg

IMG-8110.jpg

Cozy Cone Motel in Disney's California Adventure:

Red's Apple Freeze:

IMG-0665.jpg

Pretzel Bites:

IMG-0666.jpg

Cafe Orleans in Disneyland:

Pommes Frites:

IMG-0735.jpg

Three-Cheese Monte Cristo:

IMG-0743.jpg

IMG-0748.jpg

Docking Bay 7 in Galaxy's Edge:

Ithorian Garden Loaf:

IMG-0844.jpg

Felucian Garden Spread:

IMG-9623.jpg

Milk Stand in Galaxy's Edge:

Green Milk:

IMG-0855.jpg

Candy Palace at Disneyland:

Main Street Electrical Parade Treats:

IMG-0924.jpg

IMG-0925.jpg

IMG-0926.jpg

IMG-0928.jpg

Cake Pops:

IMG-0927.jpg

Churro Toffee:

IMG-0938.jpg

Hearthstone Lounge in the Grand Californian:

Margherita Pizza:

IMG-8250.jpg

Marceline's Confectionery in Downtown Disney:

Pineapple Caramel Apple:

IMG-8292.jpg

Bakery display:

IMG-8832.jpg

IMG-8833.jpg

IMG-8835.jpg

Ballast Point in Downtown Disney:

Pineapple Sculpin IPA:

IMG-8841.jpg

Duck Confit Nachos:

IMG-8845.jpg

Impossible Burger:

IMG-8849.jpg

Mint Julep Bar in Disneyland:

Mickey beignet:

IMG-9050.jpg

The Lounge At Steakhouse 55 in the Disneyland Hotel:

Tiki Tai:

IMG-9164.jpg

Truffle Mac & Cheese:

IMG-9167.jpg

Alien Pizza Planet in Disneyland:

Cheese Pizza:

IMG-9203.jpg

Galactic Grill in Disneyland:

French Toast Sticks:

IMG-9269.jpg

Red Rose Taverne in Disneyland:

Mickey Pancake:
IMG-9453.jpg

Tiki Juice Bar in Disneyland:

Dole Whip Float:

IMG-9545.jpg

Lucky Fortune Cookery in Disney's California Adventure:

Vegan Bahn Mi:

IMG-9835.jpg

Lynzer Torte thank you so much for posting the food pictures. We were suppose to be leaving in 8 days for our DLR trip, instead we will be there next June. Everything that you posted were foods we were going to have or try for the first time :goodvibes .

Thanks to everyone for letting me live vicariously through your food posts!! We went to DL years ago and are thinking its time to go back. When we went we had the best breakfast at Mickey's Surfs Up. It was a buffet. They had this avocado tomato salad that I'm embarrassed to say I think I ate the whole thing. It was sooo fresh and lovely. They also had chilaquiles (sp?) . Is this still around????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter