My Disneyland Paris Photos

Tom,

I have just been looking at your photos on Pinterest I love them so much.

Your empty street photos make me think of thos memories that have happened there in the day all the magic it has brought to so many people. Then you capture the calm I like to that Disney is recharging its magic for the next day :)

Tom,

I have just been looking at your photos on Pinterest I love them so much.

Your empty street photos make me think of thos memories that have happened there in the day all the magic it has brought to so many people. Then you capture the calm I like to that Disney is recharging its magic for the next day :)

Thanks!

I posted 15 more Disneyland Paris Christmas photos yesterday!

I can't post a link to my Disney blog here, but it's pretty easy to find. Once you do, there's a list of the equipment I use on there on the "Photography Reviews" page (a link to it is on the right hand side of the page).

These are beautiful :goodvibes

How did you manage to get photos in the park with no other people in them? Were you lucky to be allowed to stay after the park closed?

Just purchased the book on fireworks you contributed to - I've been after something like this that might give me a fighting chance of getting non-blurry photo's of Dreams at Disneyland Paris in September and this is just the thing! Looking forward to reading it.:thumbsup2

Good luck! Don't get discouraged photographing Disney Dreams--it's incredibly difficult to photograph that show. The different elements (fireworks, water, projections) each call for different settings, so even the best photographer is going to end up with a lot of bad photos when shooting Disney Dreams!

Good luck! Don't get discouraged photographing Disney Dreams--it's incredibly difficult to photograph that show. The different elements (fireworks, water, projections) each call for different settings, so even the best photographer is going to end up with a lot of bad photos when shooting Disney Dreams!

That is so reassuring to hear! I was so disappointed at my Dreams' photo's from last year and you've made me feel a whole lot better. Thank you!:thumbsup2

all your photos are amazing..

now i have to save up to go there to see for my self, it looks so nice

Absolutely stunning!!!!

I really struggle with photo's of the food at places like Inventions where the food is under a lightsource - any words of wisdom that might help in taking these photos's??

Thanks

Absolutely stunning!!!!

I really struggle with photo's of the food at places like Inventions - any words of wisdom that might help in taking these photos's??

Thanks

I assume you're referring to the Inventions food photos in the trip report?

If so, those were actually taken with a Sony RX100 point and shoot. Those photos were easy because the lighting in the room was good. I just used macro focus with a higher ISO and got the shots. I almost NEVER use flash for food photos.

It's not always that easy. My shots from Blue Lagoon are awful. The lighting in there makes it really difficult.

I wrote an article on food photography for Disney Food Blog a while ago. That might help: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/09/15/how-to-take-visually-delicious-food-photographs/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter