My Disneyland Paris Photos

I assume you're referring to the Inventions food photos in the trip report?

If so, those were actually taken with a Sony RX100 point and shoot. Those photos were easy because the lighting in the room was good. I just used macro focus with a higher ISO and got the shots. I almost NEVER use flash for food photos.

It's not always that easy. My shots from Blue Lagoon are awful. The lighting in there makes it really difficult.

I wrote an article on food photography for Disney Food Blog a while ago. That might help: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/09/15/how-to-take-visually-delicious-food-photographs/

Thank you so much!:thumbsup2

Just wanted to say that your photos of DLP are fantastic and I'm really enjoying your trip report.

For some reason, my site is blocked by the Disboards...

I just checked out your blog (very nice, by the way!) and Disney Dreams has been updated?! Looks like I have an excuse to go back! ;)

Oh wow!!! That is simply stunning!!! Makes you feel like you are really there!

Been contemplating getting a photo editing package and seen a good deal on Photoshop Elements 11 & Premiere Elements combined as we would like to do a video trip report too. Wondered whether you thought this was a good one to invest in or whether another package would be better for photo editing?? Thanks:thumbsup2

^I don't have any experience with those programs, but have heard good things. That would probably be a good way to get started in photo editing.

^I don't have any experience with those programs, but have heard good things. That would probably be a good way to get started in photo editing.

Thanks - you've really inspired me to dust down my photography books and really begin to learn the art of photo editing.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter