My Experence at Boma, Great food

SpaceMtnFan

My Misson if I choose to accept it... ( and I will
2 years ago while on vacation at WDW My family and I took a day off from the Theme parks to hang around at Downtown Disney, After A 2 hour nap we went to Boma Resturant at the Animal Kingdom Resort. The food at Boma was excelent, The Buffet was the best i ever seen. I like the Salmon, as well as the meat selection. The Resturant was beautifuly decorated with Africian decor. I truly recomend Boma I love this resturand , I hope that we eat there again when we come to WDW in 2008. :thumbsup2

We loved Boma so much, we booked a second dinner for our last night. :)

This is the restaurant we are most anticipating!! I am a picky eater usually but for some reason everything of the buffet sounds great to me!! Thanks for the review!!

We ate at Boma on 12/12 and it was good. There is quite a variety of food with interesting flavors. the desserts were out of this world. Zebra Domes are must to be tried by all. I usually do not like cannolis but they had banana cream ones that were terrific. I won't say that the overall meal was my favorite but it was good and i would eat there again.

We have an ADR for Bomas for our upcoming trip. We have never been there. So looking forward to it.

We were there on 12/14. Best meal of our entire 10 day trip! I have a thread going on the reviews board, and I'll get to that day soon!

Hi
We were at Boma for the first time on Dec 12 and did not enjoy it. I was really looking forward to this dinner, since I am veggie and heard that there are a lot of good things for vegetarians. The food that was supposed to be hot, was not hot, and I just didn't find anything that I really really liked. Some of the salads were good. I was looking forward to trying the zebra domes, and they were ok. I don't know what I was expecting, but they weren't it. My friend didn't like too much of anything, since she thought most of the food had a sweet taste to it, like raisins in the rice. She did think the prime rib was good. We're glad we tried it, but probably won't go back.

Hi
We were at Boma for the first time on Dec 12 and did not enjoy it. I was really looking forward to this dinner, since I am veggie and heard that there are a lot of good things for vegetarians. The food that was supposed to be hot, was not hot, and I just didn't find anything that I really really liked. Some of the salads were good. I was looking forward to trying the zebra domes, and they were ok. I don't know what I was expecting, but they weren't it. My friend didn't like too much of anything, since she thought most of the food had a sweet taste to it, like raisins in the rice. She did think the prime rib was good. We're glad we tried it, but probably won't go back.

I agree with you on everything! We were there the day before you (12/11), and I was very disapointed. The only decent things were the primerib and a coconut dessert. I also did not care for the Zebra domes, but I wonder if they were different from what others have had. The ones they had out for us were white chocolate, I was expecting dark or milk chocolate. Everything did taste sweet, like that was the only seasoning they used. The hummus I had was pretty good, did you try that? I was really expecting more from that dinner...

For a real treat, try Boma for breakfast. Traditional Disney breakfast buffet fare, plus a good number of wonderful African-inspired items. Be sure to get a glass of the Jungle Juice (it's a mix of 2 or 3 fruit juices...I have no idea which ones, but it's yummy).

We try to eat at dinner at Boma's on every trip to WDW. We enjoy the variety although I do tell people you have to be adventurous to eat there.

Well, we like to try and pick a few resturants that we have never eaten at every time we go to the World and Boma was one of them this past trip. We were there on 12/7. We really enjoyed our meal there very much and want to go back again. And maybe we'll take the OP suggestion and go for breakfast.

I LOVED Boma during our recent vacation! The cool couscous was my favorite! I loved the zebra domes too. BUT DH didn't like it there except for the zebra domes. Dh is quite picky though. :(
I don't think we will be going back but I keep dreaming about the food, yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter