My family and I need some prayers.....

I am late to this, my apologies. VERY HAPPY to read the updates 😊

How was the MRI?
and enjoy your trip 🥰
No worries at all. I have been off the boards while we were in DL so I am catching up now.

DD24 does not need a shunt!! The swelling went down and now we just observe and if her vision and swelling doesn't change drastically we go back in 6 months.

We just got back this afternoon and had the best time!. Trip report coming....

Praise extra to God, SpaceMan. Extra hug of course to all of you. I look forward to hearing all about your trip fun::MickeyMo

No worries at all. I have been off the boards while we were in DL so I am catching up now.

DD24 does not need a shunt!! The swelling went down and now we just observe and if her vision and swelling doesn't change drastically we go back in 6 months.

We just got back this afternoon and had the best time!. Trip report coming....

Fantastic news! Having had a shunt put in after brain surgery, I’m so glad she does NOT need this 🥰.

Glad you had a fabulous trip !

Prayers for you guys. No one realizes how precious your health is until it is not in good order. I hope they find relief soon!

Prayers for you guys. No one realizes how precious your health is until it is not in good order. I hope they find relief soon!
Thank you for the kind words and prayers. DD24 is slowly healing in a positive direction as is the family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter