My friend Amy passed away

Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep Amy's family and you her friends in my prayers. {{{hugs}}}

I am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with her DH and girls. So sad :(

Lisa, I am very sorry to hear about your friend Amy, her family and friends are in my prayers . May she rest in peace now.

So sorry to hear this, Lisa :( My prayers are with Amy's family and loved ones {{hugs}}

I'm so very sorry Lisa.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family and friends.

Tamie

I'm so sorry for your loss, Lisa. I will keep your friend Amy and her family in my thoughts.

{{{HUGS}}} Lisa. I'm sorry to hear this. I will pray for this woman's family and little children.

Katholyn

I am truly sorry to hear about your friend Amy.:(

Sending prayers and thoughts to Amy's family and to you.

What sad news. I am so sorry about your friend's passing. May her family find strength. Prayers for you all.

I am so sorry to hear this Lisa. :( {{{hugs}}} for you. Amy's family and friends are in my thoughts.

I'm so very sorry, Lisa. :(

Will say a prayer for Amy, her family and you, too.
Hugs,
Cathy

Thankyou for keeping us posted, I'm sorry the update is sad news.......my thoughts and prayers to out to her family and friends.

(((((((((Lisa)))))))))

I'm so sorry you lost your friend. I will keep her family in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter