My great 2003 trip

eeyore4me!

Earning My Ears
I have been to Disneyworld and Disneyland many times, but I am helping plan a wonderful trip for my brother, his wife, his son and daughter-in-law and their four kids in the summer of 2003. Only 3 out of the 8 of them have ever been (and that was pre Animal Kingdom and MGM. I am really excited and trying to get started. I know they want to stay on property because I know I always do and enjoy it. The kids will be at that time 9, 8, 7 and 6 and my grandson will be going to and he'll be 10. My brother and his family will be driving from Louisiana and our family, the 4 of us, will be driving from Georgia. So there will be 12 of us!!Has anyone planned a trip of this size with just family? None of us are rich--not by a mile--but we want to do at least one character meal. Any sugesstions.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter