My Stay In The Cinderella Castle Suite Updated 6/24/14

Very excited to read more about your trip. This would be my dream vacation. :):)

wow, that's fantastic!! congrats on winning this!! i always wondered if someone really ever won these!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Wow Your soooo lucky!!! Congratulations and looking forward to your entire trip report ... Beautiful family : )

Omg! Super jealous!!! Cant wait to hear the rest!

WOW Congratulations!!pixiedust:

We also won a trip and stayed in Cinderella's Castle Suite in September. So of course I'm so excited to read your report! Sounds great so far!

Joining in! WOW what an amazing prize to win, I can't wait to hear all about this trip! Sounds like a good first day at AK. Even though you feel like you didn't spend a lot of time there, having the VIP definitely let you accomplish more than probably a lot of people would on their first day! So cool!

What a great thing to win! Very lucky!! And thanks for doing this trip report. I've always wondered what happens when the parks close to those staying in the suite... do they lock you in, or what? Hopefully you'll have the answer to this "burning question" as your report unfolds -- don't keep us hanging!!! :laundy:

Joining in! Congratulations! That's an awesome prize!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Subbing in...can't wait to see how the rest of your trip went! Congrats on an amazing prize!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter