Mystery at Sea

lillygator said:
I just called twice to DCL and both CM's said there are no waitlists?? It will be first come?? What is the deal?

Disney probably doesn't want to scare anyone off from trying to make a reservation for this cruise. Telling them there are no waitlists might do it.

Central News Florida is going to play something about the announcement- per the teaser they just played.

i am heartbroken...i was really really hoping for bermuda on the repos.... :sad2:

10 day looks good to me. We would probably skip Florence since we were just there and didn't care for it. It would give us a day in the middle to rest.

Spain here I Come!!!!!!!!!

Also, DCL said they will have a package with airfare and all transfers included.

mkh said:
I'm positive that it's Hawaii and Alaska. I have a "source" who works at Disney and he confirms it. I'm packing my bags and getting ready for Hawaii!!! :banana:

So much for your "source"!! Are you still going to Hawaii???

The codes are broken.
On the DCL site they now are going through all the past 2 weeks clues and explaining them, maps of the new cruises too. Very fun.

OK, OK.....I have all the clues on my excel spreadsheet and think I *might* have solved the mystery!! Wait.......they beat me to it.........crap! :lmao:

I will enjoy living vicariously through those who end up on the repos and med cruises!

Rates For First Two Guests
Rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Stateroom Type Category Rates:
Royal Suite with Verandah 1 $6,199 - $6,699

Two-Bedroom Suite with Verandah 2 $5,899 - $6,399

One-Bedroom Suite with Verandah 3 $5,199 - $5,699

Deluxe Family Stateroom with Verandah 4 $4,599 - $5,099

Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah 5 $4,199 - $4,699

6 $3,999 - $4,599

Deluxe Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah 7 $3,699 - $4,499

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom 8 $3,299 - $3,999

9 $2,899 - $3,899

Deluxe Inside Stateroom 10 $2,599 - $3,599

Standard Inside Stateroom 11 $2,399 - $3,499

12 $2,399 - $3,399

misseulalie said:
$700 deposit for Cat's 1-3
$500 deposit for cat's 4-11 (refundable)

Sorry, I missed where this info came from-is there any further info?

i12go2wdw said:
The codes are broken.
On the DCL site they now are going through all the past 2 weeks clues and explaining them, maps of the new cruises too. Very fun.

I agree -- it's very fun, and nicely done, especially when it plots the ship's course.

Glad all the waiting is over. It was fun trying to figure out all the clues.

We are happy with the itinerary and will switching our current reservation for the 11 night one.

I met one of the guys at Epcot this morning who did the "Mystery" puzzle for all of us. Two of them worked on it with a lot of other help. It was Lee and David - the Disney Cruise Line Brand Managers. Yes, they were including every place the guests had suggested in their surveys in the puzzles. I told him they were trying to get us off track and he just smiled. I did thank him from all the DIS members for all the fun we had and told him a lot of us learned a lot more about morse code than we ever thought possible. There were about 150 people there. At first the guides said we couldn't come in till all the media was there but at 9:40 one of the managers let us all in. They had a mock-up of the Magic. Captain Tom was there. At 10 o'clock 4 dancers danced and sang, Feel the Magic. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Chip & Dale joined them on stage. President Tom McAlpin talked about when the cruise line started, how it has progressed, and where it is going. Fireworks went off and the Spain banner came down, followed by the Italy banner, and then the France banner. It ended with dancers from Italy, Spain, and France.
The media and VIPs then boarded the Friendship boat for Italy for lunch. It was fun to be at the announcement. Now the wait starts!!!!!!!!

Thanks-good to know. I can be ready now when they ask.

wow! what fun! i wish we could go!!! but we already have our 2007 trip set :( oh well! i can live vicariously through those that are going!! Not to mention my 07 trip will still be fun fun fun! and a lot cheaper! haha..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter