Mystery at Sea

That was so cool! Thank you so much for going to all that trouble! I really emjoyed them.

Is it me or is Tom Mcalpin a cutie??

Thanks so much for posting the pictures! Now I am crunching numbers and figuring out what we can afford to book on April 4th!

nanaguide said:
I met one of the guys at Epcot this morning who did the "Mystery" puzzle for all of us. Two of them worked on it with a lot of other help. It was Lee and David - the Disney Cruise Line Brand Managers. Yes, they were including every place the guests had suggested in their surveys in the puzzles. I told him they were trying to get us off track and he just smiled. I did thank him from all the DIS members for all the fun we had and told him a lot of us learned a lot more about morse code than we ever thought possible.

Thank you for sharing that info, Nanaguide. It must have been fun to have been there for the announcement today, and I bet it was especially fun to have met one of the folks who was responsible for the Mystery At Sea webpage.

I had never paid much attention to a Morse Code chart. But after having deciphered the last couple of messages on the Mystery At Sea webpage, a lot of the “dots” and “dashes” had become familiar to me. Now that the mystery has been solved with today’s official announcement, I expect those "dots" and "dashes" to fade from memory. It certainly was fun while it lasted.

.-.-.- ;)

Thank you, 2angelsinheaven, for posting the link to your photos. I can't wait to view them.

Your Welcome, happy to share. It was so exciting I wish the video was online as the ending was great, fireworks, smoke from the stacks, confetti, go DCL... off to Europe!

I was fortunate enough to see a video of the action today. Disney really knows how to make announcments!

I wish I could have been there today! It's been a fun ride with all of these clues. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter