"Name That Character!" Game

Belle (Beauty & The Beast)

I'm prone to sibling rivalry, hate "sissy stuff", have a brother and a sister (I'm the only black one though) and was almost sent to Timbuktu (before I was rescued by my musical friends).

Who Am I?

Berlioz (from The Aristocats)

I live in a lovely house in a nice neighborhood. My two neighbors are my best friends. I meet someone from the wrong side of the tracks who takes me to a zoo and an Italian restaurant. Who am I?

Berlioz (from The Aristocats)

I live in a lovely house in a nice neighborhood. My two neighbors are my best friends. I meet someone from the wrong side of the tracks who takes me to a zoo and an Italian restaurant. Who am I?

That would be Lady (& the Tramp).

I am above all of this and I wouldn't have even got here if I hadn't have gotten lost on my way to achieving my dream. Luckily the people here humbled me and taught me what it takes to win in all aspects of life.

I am above all of this and I wouldn't have even got here if I hadn't have gotten lost on my way to achieving my dream. Luckily the people here humbled me and taught me what it takes to win in all aspects of life.

Lightning McQueen?

Yes! Well done!

Yay! Okay, here's a new one:

I am a "sidekick" to my friend, who isn't like me. I follow her to a strange new place to save her from a bad person. With someone out to hurt her, I try my best to warn her of the danger.

I am a "sidekick" to my friend, who isn't like me. I follow her to a strange new place to save her from a bad person. With someone out to hurt her, I try my best to warn her of the danger.

IS it Pip from Enchanted>?

IS it Pip from Enchanted?

Yes! I thought for sure it would take someone longer. I guess I'm not as clever as I thought.

Your turn...

Does anyone else want to take the lead here and come up with a new clue?

I'll post the next clue to keep the game going.

I'm a very good reader and I'm fluent in "whale". I've been attending meetings with 3 of my newfound friends. Thanks to their encouragement and support, I haven't eaten a fish since! At least, I don't think I have........wait, what were we talking about again? Sorry, my memory isn't the greatest.

Who am I?

:rotfl:

I'll post the next clue to keep the game going.

I'm a very good reader and I'm fluent in "whale". I've been attending meetings with 3 of my newfound friends. Thanks to their encouragement and support, I haven't eaten a fish since! At least, I don't think I have........wait, what were we talking about again? Sorry, my memory isn't the greatest.

Who am I?

:rotfl:

Dory from Finding Nemo

I have rhythm inside me....but it isn't technically mine. Pirate is my favorite dish. They taste like codfish.

Hey, I just realized I made a rhyme, and it wasn't intentional.

Oh, and bump! Anyone know it?

I don't say much, nothing at all.
But I can run like the wind, whenever you call.

(the rhyming looked fun):laughing:

OK!

Here's one:

If you listen to my advice, you won't run from your past, but you'll learn from it, even when it hurts. With these words, I help a young prince save his people and restore peace to his land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter