"Name That Character!" Game

Mine then...

I turned against our man in charge...one of my oldest friends, because I didn't believe him when he was telling the truth. With my other friends I worried during the same 2 events every year. Until during one of those events,what I always wanted to happen, happened! What did I do to prepare for it? I 'shaved'.

I'm very dedicated to the ones I love, and try to invent things to make their lives better.

One of my inventions caused so much trouble that I had to find warriors to help me out of the situation.

I live in a loving, honorable household with a doting father, proud mother, anxious grandmother and bold daughter. My best friend left me behind to serve our country and family, with honor. I would have proudly, gone with my friend if asked, but have no complaints of the 3 chosen companions, from home. Although, I'm the family pet, my name says otherwise. Who am I?

OK, I'll go then. :)

I can get upset and confused about things easily, but I'm loyal and dependable. No one's heard me speak and people sometimes confuse me with Goofy. Who am I?

my father does not understand me. Im a girl. I want more. My dream man was going to marry someone else. who am i

I fell in love with my best friend. We had a wonderfully, harmonious marriage and many beautiful children. Music changed our lives forever and my best friend banished it from our kingdom, upon losing me. Who am I?

Queen Athena.

I admit it, I'm evil - but I have a sense of humor about it. I'm just looking to move up in the world. I do need to hire better henchmen, mine are a pain and I am in a panic my plans will be foiled.

You're Hades :goodvibes

Big attitudes comes in small packages. I'm a sassy, jealous, fierce beauty. I'm not much for teamwork, but if you ask for my help or advice, you had better be careful of what you ask for. I'm one of the most important of my kind. Although, it seems like I'm full of hot air, I'm not- I simply control it. I'm a girl of many talents and I love to show them off.... Catch me if you can!!

You're Hades :goodvibes

Big attitudes comes in small packages. I'm a sassy, jealous, fierce beauty. I'm not much for teamwork, but if you ask for my help or advice, you had better be careful of what you ask for. I'm one of the most important of my kind. Although, it seems like I'm full of hot air, I'm not- I simply control it. I'm a girl of many talents and I love to show them off.... Catch me if you can!!

You're Tinkerbell! :tink:

I'm a street-smart young man who is always running from the law. I have a furry sidekick who helps me steal things from people and helps to get me out of trouble. Some people call me "riff raff" or "street rat", but I don't buy that. Someday I'll become a prince. Who am I?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter