National Lampoon's February Quest For Fun!!~ LIVE UPDATE 2/9 post 852

PUNKIN....OMG, my DS had the exact same pirate costume as little Luke for the P&PP that year. :laughing: Too cute!! I also had the same ears as you. :thumbsup2

PS - I REALLY MISS THE PIRATE AND PRINCESS PARTY AND WISH THEY WOULD BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very cool about the costume! he looked so cute in that costume and i'm sure your little guy did, too.

i know!!! we had SO much fun when we went. and those fireworks were UNBELIEVABLE!!! plus it's nice to have something special going on at MK during the non-halloween and non-christmas party times.

very cool about the costume! he looked so cute in that costume and i'm sure your little guy did, too.

i know!!! we had SO much fun when we went. and those fireworks were UNBELIEVABLE!!! plus it's nice to have something special going on at MK during the non-halloween and non-christmas party times.

Evening Blue !! I am sooooo excited to be meeting allof you in Feb!!! I was also a FLAT I travelled to England and then made it to the FOCKER FEST in 2008!!! But 4D is much better !!! Of course FLAT WINKERS is the true FLAT!!!!:rotfl2: Now where can I get an accordian !!!!:lmao:

I'll be here to follow you on your QUEST! It will be fun to see all of you Peeps meet up! :thumbsup2

How cool that you both got to meet the Jonas Bros! Was bonus Jonas around?
Kinda scared I know that there's a bonus jonas.

yeah, i think that bothers me a little bit, too, jordan. :rotfl:

I know I've seen it on ET or Access Hollywood or something like that. I don't know a single JB song....oh wait, I do because one of the high schoolers at church camp sang it for part of a skit and all the girls screamed....REALLY.

Lovebug.

Evening Blue !! I am sooooo excited to be meeting allof you in Feb!!! I was also a FLAT I travelled to England and then made it to the FOCKER FEST in 2008!!! But 4D is much better !!! Of course FLAT WINKERS is the true FLAT!!!!:rotfl2: Now where can I get an accordian !!!!:lmao:

OMG, I can't believe I didn't know about that!! :rotfl2: TOO FUNNY!!!

I'll be here to follow you on your QUEST! It will be fun to see all of you Peeps meet up! :thumbsup2

:welcome:

It's going to be an adventure, that's for sure!!

How cool that you both got to meet the Jonas Bros! Was bonus Jonas around?
Kinda scared I know that there's a bonus jonas.

yeah, i think that bothers me a little bit, too, jordan. :rotfl:

I know I've seen it on ET or Access Hollywood or something like that. I don't know a single JB song....oh wait, I do because one of the high schoolers at church camp sang it for part of a skit and all the girls screamed....REALLY.

Lovebug.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Ya'll are too funny!

"bonus jonas" is their little brother Frankie. We didn't see him but I'm sure he was around somewhere. We did get to meet "Big Rob" their body guard who sometimes raps in some of the songs. :thumbsup2 I feel so silly knowing this stuff too but I've got to tell you it was A TON OF FUN!!! It really was. There were other parents there too who were just cutting loose with their kids. It was a fantastic experience! The concert was really cool. They even made it rain at the end when they sang Lovebug.

I think it's great that parents get to experience something special with their kids. Beats going to Barney on Ice...;)

Oh boy, am I in the dark now..translate, please?? How can I follow this PTR if I don't know the language??? :rotfl:

Oh boy, am I in the dark now..translate, please?? How can I follow this PTR if I don't know the language??? :rotfl:

When we can't go to Disney with special Dis Friends we have made FLATS!!!:rotfl2:Which are photos of us on a popsicle stick and our Dis Friends take pix of us Flats !! Let me tell ya some have been interesting !!! Winkers was the original FLAT!!!!:rotfl2:She ended up in the bushes with Pirate Pete !:rotfl2: Maybe Blue or Jordan could show you!!!!

Here's me and Flat Winkers:
wdwfeb2008475-1.jpg

Sad to say..I know who the Doodlebops are....

:lmao:

When we can't go to Disney with special Dis Friends we have made FLATS!!!:rotfl2:Which are photos of us on a popsicle stick and our Dis Friends take pix of us Flats !! Let me tell ya some have been interesting !!! Winkers was the original FLAT!!!!:rotfl2:She ended up in the bushes with Pirate Pete !:rotfl2: Maybe Blue or Jordan could show you!!!!

:teacher: This is correct! :rotfl:

Here's me and Flat Winkers:
wdwfeb2008475-1.jpg

:thumbsup2 :rotfl2: Great pic!

While reading Heather's PTR (hrlababy), I found out that it is possible to take a ride on the Polar Express around Christmas time. I thought DS would be so excited to try this so I googled it. I found a train depot 5 hours from home who does this and booked it!!

Right now we are at a hotel in Palestine, Tx waiting for our time to ride! DS has his Christmas PJ's ready and everything. We depart at 8:15 tonight and head to the "north pole". I can't wait.

I will be taking lots of pictures! :thumbsup2 Until then, here are a few from our drive up here...

4103381237_b5a222983f_b.jpg

4103382563_beb6fe31ba_b.jpg

4104143818_c431e10403_b.jpg

Then there was this..... I'm still not sure of the purpose of this contraption!!
4103385081_d899ca5f2e_b.jpg

While reading Heather's PTR (hrlababy), I found out that it is possible to take a ride on the Polar Express around Christmas time. I thought DS would be so excited to try this so I googled it. I found a train depot 5 hours from home who does this and booked it!!

Right now we are at a hotel in Palestine, Tx waiting for our time to ride! DS has his Christmas PJ's ready and everything. We depart at 8:15 tonight and head to the "north pole". I can't wait.

I will be taking lots of pictures! :thumbsup2 Until then, here are a few from our drive up here...

4103381237_b5a222983f_b.jpg

4103382563_beb6fe31ba_b.jpg

4104143818_c431e10403_b.jpg

Then there was this..... I'm still not sure of the purpose of this contraption!!
4103385081_d899ca5f2e_b.jpg

It could be a REDNECK shelter on wheels !!!:rotfl2: I've seen similar posted before :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter