NBA Playoffs, what ya think who ya got (Thoughts)

Nobody's getting past the Raptors. The North Remembers. ::yes::
Hometown Raptors to repeat! They’ve had a great season in & out of the bubble.
They will go on to prove that their win last season was team driven.. not won by Kawai alone.. (and.. i’m a fan of Kawai’s then & now)

Deep bench, great coach, lots of young talent, proven record and strong veteran players.. sounds like a win to me 🙂

#WeTheNorth 🇨🇦
:thumbsup2No kidding...did you see our 3rd string spank the 76'ers the other night? And they were playing with the enthusiasm of a bunch of giddy jr. high girls! :jumping1: Their excitement was a pure joy to watch. I can't wait for the series to start!

That would be a giant story if they won without Leonard, espically if they beat the Clippers. I was in car today and a national radio staion was on, it was sports back gorund but there baskbtall guy said h thinks the raptors will win again

That would be a giant story if they won without Leonard, espically if they beat the Clippers. I was in car today and a national radio staion was on, it was sports back gorund but there baskbtall guy said h thinks the raptors will win again

I am a believer in my team. 😊

I’ve also heard a few sports guys on both sides of the border say they can see this Raptor team repeat. They’ve had a solid season & a great run in the bubble. They play with a real belief in themselves and that kind of heart goes a long way. (and our bench is strong! that doesn’t hurt either.. 😉)

I am a believer in my team. 😊

I’ve also heard a few sports guys on both sides of the border say they can see this Raptor team repeat. They’ve had a solid season & a great run in the bubble. They play with a real belief in themselves and that kind of heart goes a long way. (and our bench is strong! that doesn’t hurt either.. 😉)

All you said is right no, but Siacam will have to match up equal with other teams susperstar when its all on the line, or your going home (heart and all)

All you said is right no, but Siacam will have to match up equal with other teams susperstar when its all on the line, or your going home (heart and all)

We didn't get to where we are because we couldn’t match up against superstars... Pascal holds his own. Most improved player In the league by the end of last season... built on it enough to be named to the East All Star team this year. Can’t count out Gasol, Powell or Lowry to Have his back or step up for him. Then there’s the bench.. Thomas and all.. who took charge over Philly last week. So... lol - I think we’re gonna be ok! 😉

Seriously - if you need to see to believe, find that Raptors/76'ers game somewhere on-line and watch it. We'll save you a space on the bandwagon. :cheer2:

We didn't get to where we are because we couldn’t match up against superstars... Pascal holds his own. Most improved player In the league by the end of last season... built on it enough to be named to the East All Star team this year. Can’t count out Gasol, Powell or Lowry to Have his back or step up for him. Then there’s the bench.. Thomas and all.. who took charge over Philly last week. So... lol - I think we’re gonna be ok! 😉
They didn't even have any starters (except Gasol who was apparently mostly there for looks - ha!) in the game against Denver and it was a decisive win for the Raptors. I'm loving this! :lovestruc

They didn't even have any starters (except Gasol who was apparently mostly there for looks - ha!) in the game against Denver and it was a decisive win for the Raptors. I'm loving this! :lovestruc

Im a basketball girl through and through, the team doing so well is such a treat! Love this years team and Coach Nurse. Nothing but promise but crossing my fingers just to be sure 🤞🏻

I gave up on Baseball & Hockey long long ago (thought I might have to turn in my true Canadian card after turning my back on the Leafs.. lol!) But the Raptors have my full attention - always.

Playoff are a different game, and you know that because of every playoff series before Leonard. And like you said you do have good pieces around him but so does every team thats left. Think about it, he will have to play close to even with Giannia, Tatum, Lebron, Leonard

Im a basketball girl through and through, the team doing so well is such a treat! Love this years team and Coach Nurse. Nothing but promise but crossing my fingers just to be sure 🤞🏻

I gave up on Baseball & Hockey long long ago (thought I might have to turn in my true Canadian card after turning my back on the Leafs.. lol!) But the Raptors have my full attention - always.
In a normal year we'll watch baseball until it's clear that the Jays have blown it, at which point we give up. I'm confused about where things stand with this unusual season so today I watched the last inning-and-a-half of a game against the Rays and honestly, without the fans the vibe was just weird and sad. They've really done a super job of keeping the energy up at the WWOS venues.

Playoff are a different game, and you know that because of every playoff series before Leonard. And like you said you do have good pieces around him but so does every team thats left. Think about it, he will have to play close to even with Giannia, Tatum, Lebron, Leonard

New day new team.. new hunger and the feeling that they somehow need to prove that Kawai did not win that championship by himself. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have a feeling Giannis as a free agent may just want to be a Raptor... especially after we eliminate the Bucks 😂😂
That would sure answer that little perceived superstar problem. 😳. lol.

I have a feeling Giannis as a free agent may just want to be a Raptor... especially after we eliminate the Bucks 😂😂
That would sure answer that little perceived superstar problem. 😳. lol.

I dont like when players leave vis free agency (including Leonard last year) so I hope Giannis stays in Mill, but if he does leave I would rather see him go to Toronto then to the lakers

I dont like when players leave vis free agency (including Leonard last year) so I hope Giannis stays in Mill, but if he does leave I would rather see him go to Toronto then to the lakers

I always have questioned the idea of bringing in a hired gun to win a championship then they move on to help the next high paying team wanting a title. I get it... but there’s a certain desperation in it. Raptors with Leonard included. 🤷🏻‍♀️

No NHL is not. If they really wanted to do a legit playoffs they would have restarted with the standings not a ridiculous round robin for players who have sat for 4 months.

These are contests not playoffs.

Nonsense.

They couldn't win with certain personalities no matter which way they decided to go into these playoffs.

It will be a tough load for any team without hometown crowds and the added bubble dynamics. I am excited to see. I truly feel that teams in these conditions that have left holes in their rosters and especially in team dynamics will be highlighted rather quickly with these distinct circumstances.

----------------

I just love first-round matchups. Just the best.
Last year was epic in the West.

Can't wait for Indiana and Miami;
Mavs and Clippers & Houston and OKC.

Boston and Philly would have been a good one but Simmons out has somewhat changed that for me. Hoping to be surprised.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter