Need help with dining plan

zoarswimmer

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
we are a young couple going to disney for a week in may. My DG has never been to disney and i added the dining plan on for half of the week.. we are split stay so i was able to do it for half the week. The only problem is i have never been on a dining plan before.. I have always just eaten at counter service places and once at the restaurant in mexico in Epcot. I was wondering if someone who loves food,(seafood is the only exception yuck haha) would llike to help me pick out four restaurants for dinners. They can be at parks or resorts.. We are staying at VWL and OKW.. Thank you for your time everyone I love these boards and have learned so much..thank you in advance.. :cool1:

Some of our favorites:

Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge
Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary Resort
Le Cellier in Canada at Epcot
Teppanyaki Dining Room in Japan at Epcot
Spoodles on the Boardwalk
Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge

Check out the menus at allearsnet and the Dining Plan Brochure to see which restaurants are on the plan (all above are 1 table service credit).
You might get more responses on the Dining Plan sub-board.

If you go to allearsnet.com you can view menus from all of the WDW restaurants. That should help with your selections.

I'm not sure there is any such thing as a "bad" WDW restaurant...it is more an issue of what you like and the luck of the draw in getting a good server.

Beaches and Cream at Beach club--ice cream and burgers/chicken sandwiches, etc.
1900 Park Fare for character dinner
Many others already named
Coral Reef in Epcot

to just 4 lol! We did the dining plan last Sept. and loved it. Some of our favorites were:

Ohana
LeCellier
Liberty Tree Tavern
CRT
Boma
Biergarten

Have fun eating your way around the world!

Hi! When are you going? My DBF(22) and I(23) are going the 13-20...
the only think I'd say about Coral Reef is that we made our ADR's about a month and a half ago and at that time, they had only two time slots for the entire week left, and we're easting at 4:50pm...

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter