need phone number

This is what I found on their site:
Q - I have a lot of questions and really need to speak with someone on the phone. Why can't I find a telephone number on your site?

A - Since we are an Internet based company we find it much more efficient to do business through email and/or our automated systems. Many people are skeptical that any company can provide good customer service this way, but we invite you to read some of the comments our clients have sent us in our "What our clients are saying about us" section. Most of our clients are very pleasantly surprised with the level of service, timeliness of responses and individual attention we provide. If you have questions that you feel will not be answered by submitted a reservation request please feel free to write to us at reservations@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and we will get back to you ASAP. If you still feel you need to speak to someone you can call us toll free at 1-888-374-0494. Please be advised that this number has been established primarily for payments and general questions about our service - no one there will be able to check resort availability or provide you with pricing. That can only be done through the forms here.

Thanks BrianD.

I did email yesterday for a quote. Have you used them? The general feeling around the boards seems pretty positive.

I am currently planning my third trip using DU. It's great to have someone else call Disney at all hours for my PS's. My DU agent had already rebooked my room with the new codes by 7:25 yesterday morning. They are also helpful with suggestions for restaurants, shows, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter