Need Planning Advice

NJOGRE

Mouseketeer
I have a tip planned for Aug 24 to Sept 2nd staying at SSR. 2 Bedroom. We really would like to switch to Bay Lake 2 bedroom standard for the same dates 9 nights. What is the best plan of attack to make sure I get Bay Lake. DO I just cancel SSR and book Bay lake as a roll up as soon as I can?

Any help would be greatly appreciated?

A BLT Standard View is going to be very difficult to book at 7 months. More than likely, you would have to wait list to try and get one.

I have a tip planned for Aug 24 to Sept 2nd staying at SSR. 2 Bedroom. We really would like to switch to Bay Lake 2 bedroom standard for the same dates 9 nights. What is the best plan of attack to make sure I get Bay Lake. DO I just cancel SSR and book Bay lake as a roll up as soon as I can? Any help would be greatly appreciated?

You have multiple things working against you, there are only a handful of SV villas at BLT, so getting one is extremely difficult at seven months out. You also are looking for a long reservation, a few nights may be possible but nine nights? There is virtually no chance of it. Studios go first, then two bedrooms. If your party is small enough for a one-bedroom villa, you might be able to nab a few nights and do a SSR/BLT split.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter