Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

Kevin and John,
i am so sorry for your loss, I hope that you are able to soon only remember the wondeful times and what a wonderful mom that you had. I know that no matter what the situation, sudden or a long illness, loss is loss, and only time can give you some peace.

Gents - All of our prayers for you both and Kevin's mom. May you be comforted by the folks in this community and by the memories you've shared with her.

Kevin & John

Just found out about your Mom's passing.

We are so sorry for your loss.

Stay strong . . .

All our Love,
Marilee & Dino

Kevin, John and family,

Thinking of you in this difficult time. Even when you know it is coming, nothing can prepare you; she is at peace now and with your father and they are smiling down upon you. You were lucky to have such parents and they have a wonderful son. Take care and God Bless.

Carol

I am very sad to hear about Kevin's Mom. Kevin and his family are in my thoughts and prayers daily. You have endured so much over these past few years. My heart goes out to you. :hug:

We're very sorry to hear this news. Condolences on your families loss Kevin. :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss, Kevin. I was always interested in your mother's thoughts when you reviewed a restaurant. She has my taste.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Kevin, John and family,
my condolences for your loss, Im truely sorry...
You know you all are in our minds and thoughts.

Jamie :grouphug:

We Love you all!!!

Dear Kevin and John,
I just wanted to say that I was very sad to hear the news of your mom's passing. I know this is a very difficult time for you both. I pray that the great memories and good times you shared will bring you peace and comfort in the days and weeks ahead.
Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Sincerely,
Darlene :grouphug:

Been off the boards for a little while and only just read your update Kevin. So sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter