Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

So sorry for your loss, words are seldom enough to ease your sorrow, but I hope you take my prayers and thoughts as some comfort in the following days.

Kevin and John just wanted you to know you have been in my thoughts and prayers every day. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Still thinking of you Kevin. You our in our thoughts. Call if you need anything.

Aww Kevin, so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending prayers and thoughts of comfort during this difficult time.:hug:

Thoughts and prayers for you as you go through this sadness. Memories of her are treasures for you to keep forever.

I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and John, and the entire Klose family in my thoughts and prayers.

Kevin and John, I just want you to know I think of you every day with great love and recognition of what a huge experience this is. I am glad your Mom is at peace (although when I say peace, I'm usually thinking "dancing" or "playing"). I join you in mourning your Mom's loss, and in celebrating her life and your wonderful connection.

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved mother. I wish you and John strength and peace to get through this painful time. You really did everything any mother could hope for from her son. Please take comfort in that.

Kevin- No words can take away your pain. Hold your memories close to your heart and your mom will always be with you.

My deepest condolences.

Kevin, my deepest sympathies go out to you, John & your family. Words cannot express at a time like this. Just know that we are thinking of you

Kevin AND John,

Just hearing this news. We are sending you (((hugs))) and thoughts and prayers. It is so touching that you both were such great sons to her :grouphug: Please take care of yourselves. Thinking of you!!!! Love, Lisa, Sean and Khalee

Kevin and John my heart breaks for you both. Please accept my deepest condolences and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. There's nothing harder in life than this kind of life altering loss. Know your not alone and God has a plan for all us. We just have to have continued faith and hope as we travel these many paths we're on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter