Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

Kevin,

I am so sorry to hear about your mom! I only hope that your loved ones and friends can give you some comfort in these very tough times. You are in my thoughts also and I wish you all peace at this time and in the future :grouphug:

Please keep my Mom in your prayers.

And you and yours will be in our prayers as well. I am sorry that it has come to this, and for the weight that you have had to bear in making the decisions you have had to make.

You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if you need anything besides our love and emotional support.

:grouphug:

Kevin...I barely know you except for the podcast but just love your gentle spirit. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today and always.

Laura

Our hearts are breaking for you during this difficult time. I hope you enjoy these fleeting moments with your mother, I just can't imagine - just know we are thinking of you and surrounding you with good thoughts, prayers and love :hug::grouphug:
Tim and Lesley

I can feel the kindness, tenderness and abundant love that you have for your mom whenever you speak of her on the podcast. She must feel so grateful to have such a beautiful son. I hope that you will have peace and that she will have comfort in the coming days.

Long time listener but infrequent poster, even though we don't know each other I feel as though you all are my friends. Kevin, John, and especially Kevin's mom are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Kevin, words can't do justice at a time like this. I know that I only know you, John, & your mother through the podcasts & the boards but I feel as though you are friends that I just haven't met yet. You are all in my thoughts & prayers. You & your brother have made a difficult but compassionate decision. I can't tell you enough how much I respect you for this decision. I am a Primary Care Provider & have had to talk to families about making this decision in the past. It is never easy. You are all in my thoughts & prayers

Kevin my friend,

We are thinking of your Mom, you and John at this very difficult time. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

I love you, Kevin.

Skip, Barbara, and Doug

I think one of the most amazing parts about the DIS is how everyone rallies together and supports those in need. I am sure this was just an unexpected benefit that popped up when Pete created this site so long ago. For this I am so thankful. The fact that people - near and far, friends and acquaintances, new and veteran - can offer so much through prayer and kind words is proof that this is a special place and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Kevin, I know you're out there. Please allow these words from your friends here to bring you some comfort during this difficult time.

So sorry to hear this news. We are thinking of you and hold all of you in our prayers during this time.

I don't know how I didn't see this thread yesterday. I was checking in today to see what was happening.

I'm sorry that you had to make a tough decision with hospice. I've been there. :hug:

Kevin,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! I hope you know how much you and your family are loved by all of us here. We've never met, but I feel like I know you and your mom through all your comments and stories over the past years. It's obvious that you are very close. I lost my mom a few years ago, and I always wondered how the world would keep turning without her in it. It was so hard. I wouldn't wish losing a mom on my worst enemy.

I will continue praying for a miracle for her! If the combined prayers of all your friends and family don't work, hopefully you will find some comfort in the love and strength that we are all sending your way.
:grouphug:

Kevin,

Our thoughts are with you as well. I only know your mom vicariously through the podcast but she sounds like a wonderful lady. We will be praying for you.

Kyle and Akiyo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter