Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

Kevin, I am so sorry to hear your mother has passed away. You and your family are in my prayers. Especially you and John. I hope you can take comfort in knowing you did exactly what you mom wanted and you gave her the peace of being at home for her last days. Peace to all of you.

Kim

Pam and I echo everyone else's feelings. You and your family are in our thoughts.

I have no words to help you with what you are going through. My love and prayers go out to you and yours. I am sure the next few days, weeks, months and years are going to be difficult for you and John. I will continue to hold you close in my heart. Penny:grouphug:

Kevin I am so sorry for your loss of your mother and my hart and deepest sympathies goes out to you and your family . I know what it like to losee a mom and thieir are no words I can say that can make eassy on you at your time of need, just know this she is in a better place and she is not in pain any more...

My prays go out you and your family.

Kevin,

Our deepest condolences on your loss.

Words cannot express the sadness that we know you are feeling, please know that you will never lose your Mom, she will always be with you.

Prayers to you, John and your family.

Frank and Cathy

Kevin and John,

I was thinking of you today at mass wondering how you all were. Words cannot express my sadness at your loss, but I know your mother passed on knowing she was loved and cherished. When you see her next she will greet you with joy and be in perfect health.

Carol is resting right now, but she will be in touch shortly.

With love and friendship,

Michael

Kevin I'm sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope you can find comfort in knowing your mom and dad have been reunited. :hug:

Kevin

So sorry for your loss. Our sympathies for you and your whole family. You are such a great person and son. :grouphug:

I'm sooo sorry for your loss... But know that she's with your dad now and I'm sure they will always be in your heart. I'm glad you have John... it's never easy to get through something like this, but it's good to have someone to love go through it with you...

Sending hugs and love... :grouphug::grouphug:

Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Prayers & blessings to you & your family.

Kevin,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Condolences to you and John and your famlies. :grouphug:

Kevin, Jimmy and I are so very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all during this difficult time.

Kevin,
Sorry to hear about the loss of your mom today. May you find comfort in knowing she is no longer suffering and is now at peace.

Oh Kevin,
My heart goes out to you and your family in your time of loss and grieving. Hugs and prayers headed your way, I am glad that she went peacefully and is in peace, love to your family!:grouphug:
Lesley

I was so sad to hear of your Mom's passing. I love the story of how she was in the phone booth jumping up and down for that first Disney trip. My thoughts and prayers are with you, John and your family. :hug:

-Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter