Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

Kevin, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please take comfort that she is no longer suffering. I know that these are words that many people will say, but I have found that they provided me with comfort when my grandmother (in my eyes my mother) passed away. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers!

:grouphug:

John & I send our deepest condolences to you and John and your family.
How wonderful you were given a few extra weeks and she was able to enjoy a little time in your new home.

Kevin, I am sorry to hear about your mom. You and John are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kevin & family I send my sympathies. Remember to celebrate you Mom's life not her passing. God bless.

Kevin,

Very sorry to hear the news of your mom's passing. My daughter's mom and my ex passed away last year after a long progressively degenerating illness. I know the mixed emotions you and John are feeling. Take solace that she is at peace now. Our thoughts are with you.

So sorry to hear your update, Kevin...I sure hope that you are coping okay. Take care of yourself and lean on others when you need to...and know that there's another person out there sending good thoughts your way. All the best to your brother and to John as well.

Kevin and John -- Michael and I want to express our sorrow over the loss of your Mom. We also look at these times as a time of reflection. Your Mom brought so much joy and love into the world. You have shared stories of all the wonderful work your Mom did in the school system where you grew up. Think of all those lives that were enriched because of your Mom. You have so many wonderful memories and stories. Treasure them as they will be your comfort in the upcoming days.

In addition we like so many others are here with our arms outstretched to hold you up when you feel like falling or to hug you when you need a shoulder. There is an entire community outpouring love to you as you so freely do for all of us when we are in need.

Lastly I hope you will find comfort in the fact that many of us will fondly remember your Mom on future Mother's Day thus keeping her memory alive.

Big Hugs and lots of love,

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

We're so sorry to hear of the passing of your mom. We hope you can find peace knowing you did everything for her possible.

Paul & Michelle

Kevin, we are so sorry to hear about your Mom. NC Beast and I send our thoughts and prayers to the Klose/Magi family.

:grouphug:

Kevin, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. I am so sorry for your loss, but so thankful that you had the gift of time with your mother.

Kevin

I am extremely sorry to hear of your loss. My family has you in our prayers.

Oh, Kevin and John, I am so so sorry for your loss.

It was so obvious that your mother loved both of you dearly and your bond was close.

I know you'll miss her and I'm thinking of both of the two of you and your family tonight.

Hugs all around!!!! :grouphug:

Kevin,
I am so sorry to hear of your Mother's passing.
Hopefully you will find comfort in the knowledge that she is at peace.

:angel:

I am so sorry for your loss Kevin. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter