Need some help with group of 9 (2 families) G+, linking park tickets, and magic band questions

mickeyhereicome

Mouseketeer
We are a group of 9. We purchased all the tickets together and have one confirmation code for the tickets. If I add the tickets to my disney account will my sister be able to access her family's tickets on her account? Our accounts are linked. We bought tickets with G+, will she be able to make her own G+ selections throughout the day on her app? Can old magic bands still be used? Can I relink them to someone else if they were previously linked to someone?

Once a magic band is linked to someone, it can't be removed and linked to someone else. Anyone who doesn't already have a magic band registered to them will need to purchase a new one if they want one. Old bands can still be used for the person they are linked to.

We purchased all the tickets together and have one confirmation code for the tickets. If I add the tickets to my disney account will my sister be able to access her family's tickets on her account? Our accounts are linked. We bought tickets with G+, will she be able to make her own G+ selections throughout the day on her app?
If everyone in your sister's family shows up in your F&F list in your MDE, and you have permission to plan for/share plans with each one, you should be able to link individual tickets to each person by adding that confirmation code to your MDE. Once each person has a ticket linked to them, your sister should be able to book G+LLs for her family by selecting them from her F&F list each time she books one.
Can old magic bands still be used? Can I relink them to someone else if they were previously linked to someone?
As @MakiraMarlena says above, old MBs can be used by the person they were originally linked to. They cannot be linked to a different person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter