Needing two cabins and a campsite....HELP

brandijo5

LSU Tiger Stadium - No Place Like It!!!!!!!!!
My mother in law informed us tonight she plans to take us all to Disney to celebrate her birthday in November. She has a motor home which she will use to transport everyone to Disney and would like for us all to stay in the campground with her and my father in law. She has two sons that have family's of their own so we would need two cabins for each of those families. We would like to stay as close together as possible, but she needs to be in a pet friendly loop and it's looking like she's gonna have to request loop 800 and we would request 2100 and that would be as close as we'd get.

Any suggestions from you FW experts? Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated!!!!

If everyone wanted to be closer you could rent campers and all stay in the same loop.

I agree with Denise.

If MIL got 800 loop and ya'll got 2100 loop as you planned, that would be the "closest" you could get (other than if MIL got 900 (one loop closer) which is also Pet Premium. But you are not what I would call "close".

So renting a trailer could put ya'll close (in the same loop). Guess it depends on what you want more.

Bama Ed

Had some family rent a camper from a place down there. They set it up, they took it down, it was great for them. All the fun and none of the work.

Just to revisit, depending On the remodel timing 2100 may be turned to preferred camping, but this will work in your favor as you will be able to get closer to the rv sites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter