Nemesis Challenge:It's OK to Finish Next-To-Last, As Long As I Beat HIM/ Its Here!!!!

Bravo to the both of you.

Barry, got your back. Consider me Mickey (the trainer not the mouse) to your Rocky. This is going to be fun. For us, not you guys.

Now Barry go out there and chase around some chickens.

I think you should be the Yoda to his Luke Skywalker. :yoda:

That way you can just hop on his back and experience the race first hand without putting in all the effort. :thumbsup2

Barry, I have that same sweater :lmao:

Too bad some nemesis's wont be there or we could make this a "team" event :thumbsup2

Will be willing to negotiate DD's rights as a substitute nemesis. Stopher, not sure if Nate is going but if you wanted to run, she could be on Team Barry. What do you say? After all, she is just an 18 year-old girl. You should be able to beat her.

This sounds like a great idea and I look forward to months of taunting and ridicule. :thumbsup2 :lmao: :rotfl2:

I may have to take this as my excuse to join the festivities. Both for my fitness and the opportunity to make it to the DDC.

Will be willing to negotiate DD's rights as a substitute nemesis. Stopher, not sure if Nate is going but if you wanted to run, she could be on Team Barry. What do you say? After all, she is just an 18 year-old girl. You should be able to beat her.

There are no substitutes. As Master Yoda says, "do or do not. There is no try". Same principle applies here. Nemesis or Nemesis not. There are no substitutes.

Nice

Well played gentlemen. Oh what team do I pick:rotfl2: do I go with the favoured Barry (previous running experience) or the under dog Tim ( doesn't run a lick).:confused3 I think with some proper training I could throw my support behind Tim ( by support I mean dangling a yuengling in front of him while running).

It's a trap! Don't fall for it. She beat the @#$% out of me in January. She looks all nice and sweet but there's a vicious DisDad-eating cheetah in there.

Nice

Well played gentlemen. Oh what team do I pick:rotfl2: do I go with the favoured Barry (previous running experience) or the under dog Tim ( doesn't run a lick).:confused3 I think with some proper training I could throw my support behind Tim ( by support I mean dangling a yuengling in front of him while running).

If my nemesis is joining team timmy, then I must as a good nemeses join Team Barry!

This whole Team Barry/Team Tim thing vaguely reminds me of that Twilight stuff DW watches, only slightly less embarassing .:rolleyes1

This whole Team Barry/Team Tim thing vaguely reminds me of that Twilight stuff DW watches, only slightly less embarassing .:rolleyes1

Only slightly!
emoticon-cartoon-013.gif

Nice

If my nemesis is joining team timmy, then I must as a good nemeses join Team Barry!

well my decision has been made. If you read my post I said I wasnt sure who to back,but since Randall jumped the gun and said I was with team Tim then I might as well join team Tim. Sorry Barry but Randall made me do it

It's a trap! Don't fall for it. She beat the @#$% out of me in January. She looks all nice and sweet but there's a vicious DisDad-eating cheetah in there.

Told the Half Marathon running, Pirate Princess your post. She gave me a sly grin. Then asked innocently, "He is talking about me?" Well, you let the cat (or cheetah) out of the bag. No problem because Stopher didn't take the bait. Anyway if she can get away from school she will be running the Marathon. For those that did not know she ran it in 2:13.

well my decision has been made. If you read my post I said I wasnt sure who to back,but since Randall jumped the gun and said I was with team Tim then I might as well join team Tim. Sorry Barry but Randall made me do it

Chin up Barry, we can take them. Now go eat a dozen raw eggs.

As the DW of Barry I must ask...

What is the true motivation of Tim? Are you trying to make me a single mother of three by killing off your nemesis? I know I give Barry a hard time but I would kind of like him to stick around for the next few years, at least until the diaper years have passed. What then Madison will be in her tween years and the teen years are right around the corner, he will need to be here for that so I don't go crazy.

I also think you picked an interesting year to do this. Barry has a brand new baby coming in a few weeks. He can train until then but he may be slightly sleep deprived for a few months. Oh well, he accepted.

Either way, I get another Disney trip out of this. :banana: I don't have to get up early to watch the race, do I?

OMG I just totally stumbled apron this PTR. So fun! I will be following along as I strive for the Princess half myself in 2013. There is no better motivation than a Disney race. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter