• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

New Countdown...Days to Retirement

LOL - If I count it out, I will get depressed. It is something like 7,654,656,854,318,781,217

Ed....I think you need a countdown ticker.

Just make sure you get the maths and the fractions right. :thumbsup2

If you factor in 3 weeks vacation a year, that would be 210 days. so the real working days number is 3430 which is still depressing.... :(

if it is an 8 hour work day that is 27,440 working hours. Oh I need to stop this right now... I am gonna make myself sick
:sick:

I have been wanting to get back here and update but everything just keeps me occupied.

My countdown clock is at 63 days until i am eligible to go. KMA Club here i come. :woohoo: Plan now is to go at the end of 2014. I will have 37 years in.

I have been wanting to get back here and update but everything just keeps me occupied.

My countdown clock is at 63 days until i am eligible to go. KMA Club here i come. :woohoo: Plan now is to go at the end of 2014. I will have 37 years in.

37 years! Congrats....

37 years is not typical anymore for sure! Teachers who started out when DH and I did worked until at least 30 years (I did 36; DH did 38) but the norm in many jobs is so different now!

Thought i would update this one. Still at work +34 since being eligible

I would have thought you would have hung the "Gone Photographing" sign up by now. :confused3

I am leaving this job on Friday so 3 days...

But I start a new one in 6 days :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter