• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Holiday Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2023 Dates Revealed + New Frozen Castle Illumination!

Same! Woooo, excited!

That was....uh, unexpectedly pleasant? Short wait, little chime when the page was ready, date was pre-selected, CC actually pulled in unlike dining reservations. Wow.
Yeah, I was expecting more of a headache with this. Pleasantly surprised! I did get kicked out while purchasing and had to sign back in, but it was painless, only took a few seconds. I'm guessing a lot of people don't know it's open yet so they're not too backed up yet. Good for us! ::yes::

Yeah, I was expecting more of a headache with this. Pleasantly surprised! I did get kicked out while purchasing and had to sign back in, but it was painless, only took a few seconds. I'm guessing a lot of people don't know it's open yet so they're not too backed up yet. Good for us! ::yes::
Yes, nothing went wrong and it was weirdly unsettling, ha!
I know, right?! It's like...uh, confirmation email is there....ticket is there....we did it..?

Time for coffee 😆

Opening night procured! As others mentioned all went smooth with just a short wait with a alert tone when que finished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter