New Holiday Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2023 Dates Revealed + New Frozen Castle Illumination!

I know we don't have a lot of details yet, but based on past experience, is it likely that there will be restaurants open to serve dinner during the Christmas party? We would probably grab Columbia Harbour House or another quick service sometime after 7:00 if that would be an option.

I wouldn't count on anyone being open besides Casey's. Many others, and almost always CHH, are used as treat stations.

Just got Jollywood tickets and I'm curious what people are going to wear. All it said is to dress-up.
Currently planning on this (ignore the wrinkles, cat thought I was setting up a bed for him). Will probably wear some nicer sneakers with this (can't decide on white or pink yet). Now I just need to find a good short sleeve shirt in case it's warm for the party!

PXL_20230723_145035333.jpg

Just got Jollywood tickets and I'm curious what people are going to wear. All it said is to dress-up.

We're currently planning on sequin tops in holiday colors (for me and mom) while my dad will wear a black shirt with red sequin suspenders. We want to be fun, sparkly, and somewhat 'dressed up' but still comfortable enough to walk around a theme park. I also happen to have red sequin tennis shoes so will probably wear those as well. 8-)

We're currently planning on sequin tops in holiday colors (for me and mom) while my dad will wear a black shirt with red sequin suspenders. We want to be fun, sparkly, and somewhat 'dressed up' but still comfortable enough to walk around a theme park. I also happen to have red sequin tennis shoes so will probably wear those as well. 8-)
Same. Sparkly top and hoping for cooler weather. My DH will not dress for the occasion (although I might get him to wear a red shirt). He will not be dapper.

What is up with the difference in entry times from MK to HS for the Holiday parties? 4pm for MK but not til 7 for HS?!
Edit: spelling error

Any guesses what the crowds might be like during the Hollywood event for normal park access? Maybe the hours? I'm trying to decide on our Hollywood Studios Day. The day with an event that evening or a day without the event. Any guesses if the party hours will be effected?

You will see a wide variety of outfits of that I am sure. Do what makes you comfortable and have a great time. What night are you planning on going? I bought a ticket for 12/4
OMG I just realized I never answered this. I took am going on 12/4 solo trip😁...HAHA I Just answered my own question 🤣🤣🤣

So is there any other info on Jollywood Nights yet? Disney's web site is still kind of sparse.

While the web site says "Dress to impress", it also refers to the regular WDW dress code policy. Is it ok if we DON'T dress up? I was hoping to just stay in my park day clothes (shorts and Disney T shirt, maybe a Disney sweatshirt or a light jacket if the temp goes down).

So is there any other info on Jollywood Nights yet? Disney's web site is still kind of sparse.

While the web site says "Dress to impress", it also refers to the regular WDW dress code policy. Is it ok if we DON'T dress up? I was hoping to just stay in my park day clothes (shorts and Disney T shirt, maybe a Disney sweatshirt or a light jacket if the temp goes down).

You can wear whatever you want (within the standard dress code policy) - I seriously doubt you will be remotely out of place wearing "standard" theme park wear.

Honestly, I'm not sure Disney is even entirely sure what the details are for this event. Seems like they are mostly winging it (which isn't great).

Stupid question probably, we have tickets for MK party but don’t have a normal ticket for that day so entry time is 4pm, if we booked Crystal Palace character meal for 2.30 or 3, would you be allowed in before for the meal without a normal entrance ticket?

Stupid question probably, we have tickets for MK party but don’t have a normal ticket for that day so entry time is 4pm, if we booked Crystal Palace character meal for 2.30 or 3, would you be allowed in before for the meal without a normal entrance ticket?

Nope. If you want a dining reservation with just a party ticket, it needs to be for anytime after 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter