New Hollywood Studios bus loop to open soon!

I wouldn’t pay much attention to any layout of resort bus stops.
Over time, they tend to be quite changeable.

I can’t begin to count the number of times the resort stops have changed and re-changed over x number of trips.
Especially considering this loop will expand a bit more yet.

I suspect not. Not everyone will want to take the gondolas.

While I suspect you are probably right given the type of transportation, not everyone from CR, Poly, or GF wants to take the monorail to Epcot, yet it’s the only Disney transport option from those resorts.

I get that monorail and gondola is a bit of an apples and oranges comparison.

While I suspect you are probably right given the type of transportation, not everyone from CR, Poly, or GF wants to take the monorail to Epcot, yet it’s the only Disney transport option from those resorts.

I get monorail and gondola is a bit apples and oranges.
This is exactly the plan that I’ve heard.

Only a temporary change due to Skyliner and bus loop construction.
We will be at BWV/BWI 9/16-9/24 - I'm guessing that we will have the longer walk at that time? I know it's conjecture but I haven't seen any dates to move the walkway, just the map. Not a deal breaker, just gives me more steps :)

We will be at BWV/BWI 9/16-9/24 - I'm guessing that we will have the longer walk at that time? I know it's conjecture but I haven't seen any dates to move the walkway, just the map. Not a deal breaker, just gives me more steps :)
There is currently no end date for the walkway change so I would imagine that yes it will still be the longer walk.

Shouldn’t too much. The walkway is only moving temporarily for ongoing work with the Skyliner and old bus loop.
Cool cool I just hope that the bottle neck from Studios to boardwalk isn’t too brutal for wine and dine

well I think it looks horrible! There's already so much walking around in the parks, it pains me to see yet more walking added to get into a park, no matter which resort you're at, that's a lot more walking. Boo

I get that monorail and gondola is a bit of an apples and oranges comparison.

Isn’t the gondola capacity tiny compared to busses??

Uhh... it is not that far of a walk. Not sure why people would get upset about where their resort lies in a temporary bus queue. It will all change again once construction is completed.

So we are staying at BWV for the first time in December. Will it now be quicker to take the boats or is the walk really not that much longer and still the better option?

Well all righty then. I always stay at the Epcot resorts and walk so I guess I'll get my exercise in this Sept. I'll walk off all that food I consume at food and wine I guess. Not a big deal for me since I always walk it any way but should be interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter