New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Hope you have a great time! I’m kinda regretting not going for Christmas/NYE week. I thought it would have been too close to our Thanksgiving trip, but now that Christmas is coming, I’m kinda regretting not booking it. LeCellier was excellent, as always, but disappointed with the limited menu- they didn’t have Truffle fries and it was the one thing I was truly looking forward to! Everything else was great, though. Have fun!!!! Take pictures for us!! 🙂
I went last year for Christmas but sorta missed not being home with family for the holiday so moved it to the week after this year. We never do anything for New Years so I won’t be missing anything at home when I’m there. I’m looking forward to the filet with truffle butter. pooh:

mssap, enjoyed reading your trip report, glad you had a good time.

Pooh 12863 I hope you have a great trip.

My trip is in 29 days and I'm getting very excited. I'm starting to get things together that I will need in the room/kitchen/laundry. Also planning in my head what I will bring from home in the way of food items. I will try very hard not to overpack (clothes) this trip, that is my major goal for this trip! ;)

Not sure how many inches of snow we got but it's still on the ground pretty good. It looks very pretty and the roads are fine, this is the kind of snow I like.

I hope you all have a happy day. :tink:

mssap, enjoyed reading your trip report, glad you had a good time.

Pooh 12863 I hope you have a great trip.

My trip is in 29 days and I'm getting very excited. I'm starting to get things together that I will need in the room/kitchen/laundry. Also planning in my head what I will bring from home in the way of food items. I will try very hard not to overpack (clothes) this trip, that is my major goal for this trip! ;)

Not sure how many inches of snow we got but it's still on the ground pretty good. It looks very pretty and the roads are fine, this is the kind of snow I like.

I hope you all have a happy day. :tink:
Thanks Ms.Minnie. pooh:

Another Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a very safe and merry Christmas. I'm having my children, grandchildren and sister for dinner tomorrow. I'm very much looking forward to seeing my family together. I hope you all get to enjoy time with your loved ones. Stay safe and enjoy your holidays.

It's a little early in the day but "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!" HOHOHO!!! :santa:

^ Seeing my friend was amazing! So few opportunities to see friends this year. :guilty:

Does anyone know how we will be notified about getting the vaccine? Governor mentioned 75 year olds, DH, would be in 1 B.

^ Seeing my friend was amazing! So few opportunities to see friends this year. :guilty:

Does anyone know how we will be notified about getting the vaccine? Governor mentioned 75 year olds, DH, would be in 1 B.

I have been wondering about this myself. I was going to check at CVS to see if they had any information but so far I haven't had a chance. I asked my doctor at my last appointment in November, he didn't have any information and said I would probably hear it on TV...not very helpful...

I was wondering about vaccine news also in NJ. I guess there is no website that will keep us updated? There should be some centralized place where we can get information. bwahahahaha....like they are going to tell us anything!

I have been wondering about this myself. I was going to check at CVS to see if they had any information but so far I haven't had a chance. I asked my doctor at my last appointment in November, he didn't have any information and said I would probably hear it on TV...not very helpful...
Tom just got an email from the state, not personal, just general. I will see if it will link here.

https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-info...distribute-a-covid-19-vaccine-is-there-a-plan

I was wondering about vaccine news also in NJ. I guess there is no website that will keep us updated? There should be some centralized place where we can get information. bwahahahaha....like they are going to tell us anything!
The above post links what came out yesterday.

Thanks! @bobbiwoz

I missed that the last email update actually had info beside "wear a mask" and "social distance"

I am soooo ready for this shot! Never thought I would be so excited to get a needle!

The above post links what came out yesterday.

Thanks bobbiwoz for posting the link. I just signed up for the email updates. I sure wish I was eligible to get the vaccine before we go to FL but we are not so I will follow the rules and pray for the best. That's all I can do.

New AKL owners from SJ here. We’re doing a split stay BCV/AKL in July to celebrate my wife’s birthday and finally get away. Going to drive from Philly area with a toddler. Any tips?

We drive from Philly every year including this Dec. 95S the whole way to FL I-4. We stop twice. First at Kenly, NC truck stop. Look it up online, highly recommended. Next stop is in Brunswick, GA. I think it’s a Love’s. We used the iPhone 8 preloaded map app. It was a huge success over our Lincoln’s GPS which had us arriving over 100mi longer and over an hr later. We also did split stay. CCV/BCV/AKV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter