New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Not Disney related :guilty: We cancelled our WDW trip, but I want to know favorite ride through Christmas lights around NJ. We would want it to be doable without an overnight, so I rule out Hershey Park in PA. We used to spend a night there when we lived in Ohio, and travelled to Cape May for Christmas.

Not Disney related :guilty: We cancelled our WDW trip, but I want to know favorite ride through Christmas lights around NJ. We would want it to be doable without an overnight, so I rule out Hershey Park in PA. We used to spend a night there when we lived in Ohio, and travelled to Cape May for Christmas.

We used to do the PNC show when the kids where young and it was pretty good. Haven't been in years but might actually go this year because...2020!

https://patch.com/new-jersey/bridgewater/6-holiday-light-shows-see-nj-are-covid-friendly

Hey Jersey people!! I thought I’d spin off some of the former posts and create our own little ‘Jersey DVC board’, since it seems like there are A LOT of us!! It might be fun to have our own little space to chat about upcoming trips, DVC, and everything NJ 😆

I created a NJ DVC Owners list! I’ll list your screen names under your home Home Resort/s! Just include them in the comments below!!

We are from North Jersey and own at CCV, VGF and just closed Yesterday at SSR!! Our next trip Home we’ll be staying at VGF!

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!!!!

*WELCOME HOME!*
What a great idea... Thanks for starting thus!

SSR

I hope both of you have a really great time at WDW. I can't wait until our Jan trip. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our trip goes off without a hitch. Happy Turkey Day at WDW! pixiedust:

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to You too!!

Sorry to hear you have cancelled your trip to WDW. Which trip did you cancel? It seems like you had several trips planned. Are you still going in January? If all goes as planned we will be in FL in Jan, first at Vero Beach and after that at WDW/BWV. I'm keeping positive thoughts and fingers crossed that we get to go.

A few years ago we went to Great Adventure for the Christmas lights and it was pretty good. Maybe you might want to look into that.

Sorry to hear you have cancelled your trip to WDW. Which trip did you cancel? It seems like you had several trips planned. Are you still going in January? If all goes as planned we will be in FL in Jan, first at Vero Beach and after that at WDW/BWV. I'm keeping positive thoughts and fingers crossed that we get to go.

A few years ago we went to Great Adventure for the Christmas lights and it was pretty good. Maybe you might want to look into that.
We cancelled the trips with just me and Tom, and then my girlfriend add on. I booked the beginning of February for my sister and friends, and then the last part of February for me and Tom. I have March UY, and I suppose we have to decide by January 15, the last day that those points can go into RCI.

The Great Adventure idea is a good idea, thank you! It would be closer to my sisters home in Toms River.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter