*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

I just realized when looking at the roll call on page 1, that my old info is listed for me. LOL. If anyone cares to chage it we are actually going to be in AKL/Jambo House from 1/31 - 2/9. No biggie, though. :goodvibes

Hey all,
I'm super excited we got free dining pincode in the mail a few weeks ago.
I had totally forgot abt it until a friend reminded me. Last week I called just out of curioisity to see what te price would be to go. And I was pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the amount was. I literally ran to ask hubby what he thought. When he said wow, BOOK IT!! I practically fell on the ground! I booked trip and readies all within about 2 hours!
We are going to be there from feb 23- march 2. Staying at POP!

Hey all,
I had totally forgot abt it until a friend reminded me. Last week I called just out of curioisity to see what te price would be to go. And I was pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the amount was. I literally ran to ask hubby what he thought. When he said wow, BOOK IT!! I practically fell on the ground! I booked trip and readies all within about 2 hours!

That's awesome! Got you added.

You can put us down for POP Feb 1-7! Got our window decorations all ready :) We only have a handful of ADR's...

2/4 50's Primetime 1:30 & Sci-Fi 8pm
2/6 Ohana Breakfast 8am

The DHS ones are subject to change if I can get earlier times for either lol

We are at POP Feb 3-9, I can't wait:-)!!. I think my DH is a little worried though about the Super Bowl game on the 3rd. Does anyone have suggestions on where to watch other then in our (tiny) room??

Omg. I'm so bummed I'm just finding this page!! We are heading to the world in 27 days for the first time asDVC owners and participating in runDisney for princess half marathon weekend. We're staying in AKV - Kidani the 16-24. Super excited about several ADRs at both new and new to us restaurants. I'm so excited to finally find people like me who are over the moon about an upcoming trip!

Jaco5nc said:
We are at POP Feb 3-9, I can't wait:-)!!. I think my DH is a little worried though about the Super Bowl game on the 3rd. Does anyone have suggestions on where to watch other then in our (tiny) room??

We're headed over to Tambu lounge at Poly to watch. Come join us!

Watch it? DVR it and ride the rides with no lines baby! :rotfl:

GinChicago said:
We're headed over to Tambu lounge at Poly to watch. Come join us!

ESPN club would probably be a good place as well. A couple of years ago LSU (my alma mater) was playing Florida in Florida and we watched from the Tambu lounge. It was awesome except we got crushed. Being in Disney World helped with the pain of that loss. They also lost to Penn State when we were there for New Years in 2010. :(

Hey all,

Was this a new FD pin? Or one you've had for a while? Just curious if their still sending stuff out, you're days almsot exactly match mine!

I know someone posted the link to the $149 offer for the PP+ but I can't find it...can someone help? Thanks

*** Roll Call ***

* Art of Animation *
BigPaw - February 1-9
lillieandlilahsmommy - February 7-16
shann50952 - February 22- March 1
Eli's 1st trip - February 7-13
Jannel80 - February 1-8
rmsdsp - February 26 - March 5
LoveMyMoos - February 22-26
mom2princesses2 - January 31- February 8
DISvirgin - February 16-23
ljr74 - February 9-16
AHullMN - February 9-15
4kids4me2 - February 8-16
cdntink79 - February 9-14
julieanddanny - February 18-21
mcmommy77 - February 11-16
HPS3 - February 6-14
Twoboysnmygirl - February 5-9
angelbugbean - February 8-14
lynypixie - February 3-9
Tigerlulu - February 9-15
Angebee - February 24- March 2
slabau - February 10-16

Hi! I just realized I was never added to the Roll Call.
AoA - Cars February 2-9​

@jannel80 could you please add me to the Contemporary list for Feb 24-26? Thank you!

Posted from my iPhone using DISBoards

PhotoPass+ Special Offer of $149 @ least order 14D in advance...
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/wdwppp.htm

Thank you! I've ordered the Photo Plass+ despite my reserves after reading reviews about blurry shots and not so great photos. I"m hopeful the most important ones turn out well.

How long does it take to receive the card? We leave in 16 days.

So, I reserved my stroller today too, got the photo pass, and hopefully will start sorting clothes tomorrow while my girls are with the inlaws.
I still don't know how to pack based on accuweather...it's changed a considerable amount.

Do any of you Disneybound? Dress up in colors like the characters? I've got it stuck in my head to go as Snow White fro CRT! Can you believe that coming from a 36 year old??? LOL I've already got my yellow skinnies but need my blue top and red accesories...Have white capris and blue top to go as Donald,, white top with blue skinnies to go like Belle...wonder if I'll be able to pull it off.

Thank you! I've ordered the Photo Plass+ despite my reserves after reading reviews about blurry shots and not so great photos. I"m hopeful the most important ones turn out well.

How long does it take to receive the card? We leave in 16 days.

I think around 10 days for most people.

I've read a few blurry shot reports, but I had great photos with PP the last time we got it. I do think those types of photos are few and far between, we just end up hearing about it more often on the Dis. All of our photos were great,and I was super glad to have the CD when my computer crashed and wiped everything!

meowmarie said:
You can put us down for POP Feb 1-7! Got our window decorations all ready :) We only have a handful of ADR's...

2/4 50's Primetime 1:30 & Sci-Fi 8pm
2/6 Ohana Breakfast 8am

The DHS ones are subject to change if I can get earlier times for either lol

I just cancelled a reservation at Sci Fi at 6:40 on the 5th.

I think around 10 days for most people.

I've read a few blurry shot reports, but I had great photos with PP the last time we got it. I do think those types of photos are few and far between, we just end up hearing about it more often on the Dis. All of our photos were great,and I was super glad to have the CD when my computer crashed and wiped everything!

I'd agree with this. I can only recall one issue with PP the two times I've gotten it, and those were some night shots at DHS on the way out. They were completely unusable, but only 2 shots.

15 days to go!

I've been having ongoing nightmares about our plane being delayed, our dog running away right before we are set to leave... I can't take it anymore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter