new rewards site...

eeyorerulz

Mouseketeer
Hey, I found this site today, epilot.com, you earn cash for searching, and I am not usre if there is a limit or not as yeat, and for refering froinds

vickitricki

www.epilot.com

Epilot has been around for a while now. I hate to dissappoint you but epilot isn't that great. I did it months ago and then quit after they didn't pay people and said folks weren't following the rules for searches. AT that time there was no limit on the amount you could search but most people only did $2.50-3.00 a day. Seems if you did more than that your account magically got canceled. Although I did get a check a few weeks back for $20 I have to say they are REALLY behind! I don't remember the last time was that I did epilot but it was back when freeride was paying our VERY well. I hope others have had better experiences with epilot and I sure hope that you have a better experience than I did. Good luck to you.

Misty:earsgirl:

I never got paid from them. I'm surprised to hear that they are still around.

Once i get to $20, I wil lcash out and see what happens.....will let you guys know..it does seem to goo to be true though, easy money...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter