New Rumors courtesy of Brian B

Didn't Rohde just tout the tremendous success of Dino-Rama and how the park needs more kinetics! If so, than would they really open a new land with only another animal exhibit? Where would the kinetics be.

God, I hope the Aborigines don't have a long history of partaking in any cheesy or tacky tribal games.

Oh no, not the cruise!!! :eek: A spinner won't even fit there. ;)

Please bring back lots of news guys. Whatever you can get even the cryptic stuff.

I seem to recall Mikey saying when DCA opened that a Soaring attraction should be added to each location, so I'm putting money on a Soaring ride. Since both MK and EPCOT have major attractions being built, AK sounds about right. Question is in a current land (i.e. Asia), or new section (BK or Australia).....or maybe just take current Soaring and put it in MGM?

I say put a soarin clone in Asia. It needs some more attention. Also, placing the clone in an existing land is CHEAPER (read as "Eisner approvable").

I would say BK or something similar with dragons and unicorns is a sure bet.... If not why would disney still be making new shirts and pins with dragons on them if there weren't going to build a land for them... I would say disney would have replaced the dragon if it was not going to be built...

I am thinking something in line with Lilo and Stitch. Another possibility I have heard is to establish an opening date for Pop Century. Maybe announce the randomizer for ToT.

Please forgive me. I've been reading the forum for quite some time now , but I have no clue what a soaring clone ride is. Could someone help me out? Thanks

"Soaring over California" is an attraction at California Adventure. You are suspended in a seat with the rest of the audience and then moved into the IMAX type movie screen which is all around you, including beneath so you get the feeling of hang-gliding. The movie shows scenes of California from the Redwoods to the Orange groves to Palm Springs. When in the Orange Groves, they inject the scent of the oranges. When in Palm Springs you are over a golf course and someone hits the ball right at your feet. At least this is what I've heard, haven't been to DCA. The great thing about this is when you clone it, you just change the movie to whatever theme you want (computer generated dinosaurs, Australia, etc.) It's the newer technology of CircleVision, which was way overdone at EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter