**NEW** Secret Sister Sign-Ups CLOSED - I need e-mail addys ladies!

pattyT

DIS Veteran
This one will start Oct 1st
(that is first package due to your SS by that date)
and will run for three months ending Dec 1st
$15 minimum

sign me up! Also could you add to the questionair if they travel to scrap or scrap at home.

I will take sign ups until September 10th -
then I will send out a questionaire - fill it out - and e-mail it back to me!
Then I will assign a secret sister to each person!
THen you SHOP for her! Send her package so it is recieved by the 1st of the month.
It is a $15 minimum BEFORE shipping.
Your Secret Sister will send you presents in the mail!
It is sooo fun to get little suprises!
You can also send little cards during the month just because -
or anything else you would like to do for her!
Then at the end you need to send your SS a little thank you!
That easy!

Patty

I'd like to be put on the list. This is my first time , so please keep us posted with all the details and guidelines. Thank you for hosting this.

Linda
Mickey's old friend

ooohh, ooohhh, pick me, pick me!!! I want to play again! :D maggie

Secret Swap Round II! I'm in! Thanks, Patty!

Let's see ... Secret Swap Round II first package is due October 1, & Secret Swap Round I package to our SS giver is due when? Somehow I had October 15 in mind ...

I wanna play again:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc too! This is a lot of fun. I'm glad you're doing it only till the 1st of December with the holidays fast approaching after that.

Could you also ask the question Do you own a Sizzix? If so what die cuts would you like?

Well I guess I better get my last SS I package out and get together my thank you package also. So, I can start shopping for my new SS after receiving the questionaire that is.

Thanks for doing this again PattyT.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

Round one is done September 15th ;)
it was July August and Sept.

I know it is close having the next one start Oct 1st - but I wanted to have 3 months in BEFORE the Christmas Holidays! So round two is Oct1 Nov1 and Dec1

Again I will send Final details out around the 13th (assuming I recieve all questionairs back in a timely manner! - I know you guys are good about that ;))

Patty

Are you SURE Beansmom -
then you only shop for one person - not EVERYONE! lol
Glad to have you!

so you know -
THERE is NO limit on the number of people that can sign up!
But Sign up are ONLY until September 10th!

Oh ME ME ME!!!!!! :Pinkbounc I was so bummed that I missed the last one! Yeah. This will be so much fun!
Lisa

Count Me In.

I've never done something like this before but have done secret friend sending little gifts or something like that throughout the year. Do send guidelines. This should be fun.

I am in for round two! Now I better get busy and send out the last package for round One.

Also, don't we have the thank you gift due on Oct 15th? When do we reveal ourselves?

Originally posted by paulinewdw
Also, don't we have the thank you gift due on Oct 15th? When do we reveal ourselves?

I am glad to know I am not crazy & that someone else has October 15 in their mind :)!!

I want to play again. I had soooooo much fun with round one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter