**NEW** Secret Sister Sign-Ups CLOSED - I need e-mail addys ladies!

I'd like to sign up too. Some how I missed the last one and I was bummed. I am going to have to get on the ball this time.

Sue

the Thank you should be out by Oct 15th -
but I would just say do it ASAP.
It doesn't have to be anything elaborate!
I started a thread to start quessing your SS You can reveal it whenever you want after you package has been recieved and your SS starts quessing!

Patty
:bounce:

patty t - thanks for the return message. I would like to be included. It sounds like alot of fun.
Janine

PattyT - count me in again - it was so much fun the first time!

One (stupid) question before I sign-up -- is there a theme to this one? I'm guessing we would send scrapbooking items but want to make sure what I'm committing to before I sign-up. I've signed up for Secret Swap on the RP board too so I need to keep my swaps straight.

Thanks!!

Michelle

WOW -- 20 already!!!!

sooo kewl!

Belle -
it is scrap related but you can add other little goodies if you want!
On one SS I sent my SS Bear in the Big Blue House book for her 3 year old.
You will find lots of things out about your SS through the questionaire and can use that to pick gifts!

Hope that answers your question!

Thanks for the quick answer! Sign me up then!!
wave2.gif

I'm still thinking about this. Can you guys give a little list of some of the things you received. I don't know why I can't decide, but a few past experiences might help! I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Kristin

OMG, I got so much great stuff from my SS. It's always a wonderful surprise when a package shows up. But opening it and seeing all the goodies inside...

This is what I received from my SS, and it's just from my July and August packages. :cool:
Magic Scraps fibers (southwest boa)
Inkadinkado ink pad
Paperkins paper doll (Spencer Splash)
Sonnets faux wax seals
Memory Lane paper clips
Memory Lane metal rim tags
K I Memories icicles (summer titles)
Frances Meyers stickers (beach buddies)
Creative Imaginations bits & baubles (alphabet)
Laser Layouts (Our Vacation)
tons of flower die cuts
a note pad (with Statue of Liberty on it)
and a Minnie Mouse book mark
Adornments Fibers
Ink It Up! Pigment ink stamp pad
Mulberry Mat Stacks
CM Story Lines template
a couple sets of Stickopotamus vellum stickers
RS Fresh Stickers
Sonnets Poem Stones
several sheets of 12x12 paper
a couple of handmade tags
tons of heart die cuts
metallic thin pink fiber
several sheets of 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 paper
a few other pieces of mulberry paper

Originally posted by ilovebelle
I'm still thinking about this. Can you guys give a little list of some of the things you received. I don't know why I can't decide, but a few past experiences might help! I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Kristin

Kristin, I am in the current SS that is coming to an end. I would have never guessed three-four months ago that I would really, really enjoy this - the giving & the receiving - so much :)! I tend to be a simple scrapbbooker - at least until this swap started :). My SS has widen my SB possibilities quite a bit by sending me items like beads, raffia, tags, etc. - items I had not used before this swap. My SS person is talented & has made me several items like corner squares, tags, etc. Also, I asked for scraps of paper that the person uses - this broadened the scrap paper I use for matting, journaling, etc. It has given me new possibilities to include in my SB pages.

I hope this info helps!

Sign me up.
This sounds like fun and hopefully will inspire me to scrap more!

Thanks for starting this.

Donna

OK, sign me up! I've been dying to do this, but we have so few places to buy scrapbook supplies around here that I thought that might be a problem. I've decided, though, that what I can't find locally, I'll just order online. One thing's for sure! I don't want to miss out on the fun, this time, so add my name to the list!

Pat

Originally posted by inky dinky doo
OK, sign me up! I've been dying to do this, but we have so few places to buy scrapbook supplies around here that I thought that might be a problem. I've decided, though, that what I can't find locally, I'll just order online. One thing's for sure! I don't want to miss out on the fun, this time, so add my name to the list!Pat

Pat, I was reading some older threads last night & found one where my SS Swap person said she did not have a LSS near her. However, she made up for it with handmade items for me that I will definitely use - tags, hearts & stars cut from corrugated paper, corners, journaling box, etc. My impression/understanding is that we do not have to swap fancy sb items all the time.

I'd like to be part of SS Round II. Having a blast with the first one. I'm PM'ing you though Patty, I have a couple of concerns that I'd like to ask you about.

Michelle

Originally posted by JudithM
Pat, I was reading some older threads last night & found one where my SS Swap person said she did not have a LSS near her. However, she made up for it with handmade items for me that I will definitely use - tags, hearts & stars cut from corrugated paper, corners, journaling box, etc. My impression/understanding is that we do not have to swap fancy sb items all the time.

That's good to know, Judith! I'll probably buy most of what I send just because I'm so new at this, but I'm really looking forward to expanding my horizons. I haven't been scrapping all that long; there are so many things I have yet to try.

Pat

90 days and counting . . . again!

Is it to late to sign up? I would love to participate. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter