New Solid Color MagicBands Available

We had a last minute trip so I had to buy them in the gift shop they were $15
They should give you a $10 credit towards bands in the gift shop

2.5 hours spent trying to fix the problem and the cm couldn't. Lost my pop reservation (luckily he was able to find it) and fixed my birthday date....

Could anyone here help me out with what the opposite side of the tan castle Family Vacation 2021 band looks like? I'm thinking about choosing that one, but I hate not knowing! Thank you.

Downloaded tunnel bear app on my phone and i am able to pick a band if i want! So much for Disney saying i can't order one because i booked my stay after a certain date. There is a bug in their system they can't be bothered to fix.

Has anyone in the uk sucessfully ordered one to pick up in the hotel as with the vpn it is going to think you live in the usa and they don't post to the uk!

Last edited:
I confirmed my GF reservation a few weeks ago, had 4 no-cost Magic Bands chosen in 4 different colors, and yesterday received them......all in grey.

Does this happen often? Being shipped the wrong colors? Or, in my case, no color at all?

Has anyone in the UK used tunnelbear so the option of picking a magicband comes up and been able to buy one? I noticed when I am in my mde account, the hotel reservations are not there so that would probably be a problem getting a magic band to the hotel. Hotel info reappears after I log out of using tunnelbear.

I was scrolling through this thread to see if anyone still received free magicbands? We got ours in the mail yesterday for our trip in a few days. I received the email with the tracking and thought it was a glitch since we didn't order magicbands, booked our trip in 2021, knew WDW wasn't providing them free anymore, and we're not AP holders. What's extra strange is they only sent 3 bands and there are 4 in our reservation. So, we now have 3 grey nonordered magicbands for the 4 of us. Anyone else? I thought this was weird.

Our trip is in June. I ordered Raspberry for me, Grumpy for husband, and Sparkly Silver for our 8 yr old.
Yay!!

I was scrolling through this thread to see if anyone still received free magicbands? We got ours in the mail yesterday for our trip in a few days. I received the email with the tracking and thought it was a glitch since we didn't order magicbands, booked our trip in 2021, knew WDW wasn't providing them free anymore, and we're not AP holders. What's extra strange is they only sent 3 bands and there are 4 in our reservation. So, we now have 3 grey nonordered magicbands for the 4 of us. Anyone else? I thought this was weird.

Sounds like a glitch, for sure.

Are they personalized?

Has anyone purchased the sparkly rose gold band? I am interested in that one, but can’t tell if it will feel rough with the sparkles, or if it has a smooth coating

Has anyone purchased the sparkly rose gold band? I am interested in that one, but can’t tell if it will feel rough with the sparkles, or if it has a smooth coating
I have it. There is no coating so not a plastic feel over the sparkle. It’s not rough but not completely smooth like solid color bands. The sparkles don’t project, material won’t get caught on it, doesn’t rub hard on your skin. It’s almost like print on a t-shirt. You can feel it’s different but that’s all. I am happy with it!

I have it. There is no coating so not a plastic feel over the sparkle. It’s not rough but not completely smooth like solid color bands. The sparkles don’t project, material won’t get caught on it, doesn’t rub hard on your skin. It’s almost like print on a t-shirt. You can feel it’s different but that’s all. I am happy with it!

Thank you! Just what I needed to know. I’m going to order it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter