New Solid Color MagicBands Available

Can someone please send me the website where to order the bands? We have not stayed on Disney property for years and I’m not sure how to order them.

Can someone please send me the website where to order the bands? We have not stayed on Disney property for years and I’m not sure how to order them.

it is in your MDE account.
When you scroll down there should be a link right next to your hotel reservation info

Thank you
We booked are reservations thru RCI for the first time, can I create an MDE account?

of course! Super easy. Just go to the main Walt Disney world website. At the top you will see My Disney Experience. It should prompt you to either log in or create an account.
have your reservation number handy so you can link it, as well as everyone in your traveling party.
Through the MDE account is where you will also make dining reservations, and you can download the app on your phone (same login info) to mobile order quick service meals at the parks

Thank you
We booked are reservations thru RCI for the first time, can I create an MDE account?
If your reservation is booked as an RCI exchange, look on your confirmation notice. There should be a phone number for you to call to give Disney the list of guests who will be staying on the reservation. They'll also give you the Disney confirmation number (different from the RCI confirmation number) that you need to link your reservation to MDE.

When can/should the magic bands be ordered? Do you do it at the same time you do your resort online check-in? Is that before or after (or on??) the 60-day mark when you can do ADRs? Do the magic bands get sent to your home or resort?

When can/should the magic bands be ordered? Do you do it at the same time you do your resort online check-in? Is that before or after (or on??) the 60-day mark when you can do ADRs? Do the magic bands get sent to your home or resort?

You can do it at any point up to a certain cutoff date before your trip but I would honestly do them ASAP if you see options you like. They are typically sent through USPS and lots of people have reported it taking forever to get them compared to normal. It took me nearly 3 weeks to get the one I ordered for my GF stay.

New bands available for resort guests, $20 each. No peek at the backside, unfortunately! 568650

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter