New "SWAP" Idea, No scrapping involved!

So, should we all post our pictures in the same account or should we each post our account for everyoen to see? It would be good if they were all in one place, or we'll have to do seperate orders for each person's pictures. KWIM? Is there a service where pictures can be uploaded for everyone to see and then can be downloaded with the same resolution? I know with shutterfly, if you save the pictures to your computer, they are lower resolution. So the only way to get quality pictures from those pictures is to order directly from shutterfly. Which isn't a problem, other than if everyone's pictures are stored in different places. I'm sure shippign can get pretty high. Does anyone know how it works with winkflash? I suggest we open one account and everyone can go there to save their pictures and then once everyone's saved them, we can each order the ones we want. I'm only suggesting winkflash because prints are only $.12 each and $.99 shipping. Shutterfly is much higher for both prints and s/h. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I'd be happy to set up a winkflash account for us disers. We would just have to remember to put in a different ship to address when we ordered.

tubachick said:
I have an account on shutterfly-- that is just for my disney pics--- is anyone interested in using this type of service to have all of our pics on?? I could open an account and give eveyone access to get pics??? Just wondering.

Sorry, I didn't catch that. So should everyone upload pictures to that account so we all have them in one place?

christinadei said:
So, should we all post our pictures in the same account or should we each post our account for everyoen to see? It would be good if they were all in one place, or we'll have to do seperate orders for each person's pictures. KWIM? Is there a service where pictures can be uploaded for everyone to see and then can be downloaded with the same resolution? I know with shutterfly, if you save the pictures to your computer, they are lower resolution. So the only way to get quality pictures from those pictures is to order directly from shutterfly. Which isn't a problem, other than if everyone's pictures are stored in different places. I'm sure shippign can get pretty high. Does anyone know how it works with winkflash? I suggest we open one account and everyone can go there to save their pictures and then once everyone's saved them, we can each order the ones we want. I'm only suggesting winkflash because prints are only $.12 each and $.99 shipping. Shutterfly is much higher for both prints and s/h. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I'd be happy to set up a winkflash account for us disers. We would just have to remember to put in a different ship to address when we ordered.

This would be great too. I had problems getting pics in a timely manner from winkflash in the past -- So whatever works for the group works for me send the log in info and I am ready to post.

The account I set up on shutterfly is ready for the group if you want the log in info is:

happy scrapping.

christinadei said:
Sorry, I didn't catch that. So should everyone upload pictures to that account so we all have them in one place?

Upload away!!! the log in info is posted, just be sure to go back and remove your payment method after your order is placed

WOW :earseek:

I LOVE the ways you gals took a basic "IDEA" and made it a GREAT IDEA!
I'm so proud to have made everyone's wheels spin in such a productive manner :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for all the thought and planning! Can't wait to print those pictures I need.... Oh Jackie... Toontown , Deb, any Mushu or Sorcerer shots? Looking forward to this super easy Cyber swap!

Though I do like the "idea book" as well! Should we follow through on that as well. I was thinking if we "shrink" the images to 5x7 they'll easily fit inside the flat rate envelopes. Just a thought.

Kathy

OK started to put some pics on Shutterfly/album is disneyfreakjackie. I already have May 2004 on imagestation. My username on imagestation is . . . YOU GUESSED IT disneyfreakjackie. I have an album for each park on there. If you can't see them all and need to, e-mail me and I will have to "invite" you to view it. Don't know why it makes me do that sometimes?!? Hope you all find something you need!!! :Pinkbounc

Jackie-- great pics I ordered a few already

Thanks

Pam

I just added pics from our last trip. I need to dig around to find my disk from last year and I'll upload them as well.

I'm going to wait for everyone to get their pictures uploaded to order, so I don't keep having to pay for shipping. Anyone know any codes or deals for shutterfly? Or a way to download them and keep the resolution?

There are a lot of great pictures, trying to find my other CD's to download more.....

OK I added 126 pictures which include a lot from Orleans and Wilderness Lodge...
and whoever was looking for a picture of Thunder Mnt - there is one in there...

If you print from home you can save the pictures on your hard drive. Just right click and save as a jpg. file with other pictures you have. Just a thought . I will try to add some pictures tommorrow.

Cyndi princess:

nicki dahling said:
If you print from home you can save the pictures on your hard drive. Just right click and save as a jpg. file with other pictures you have. Just a thought . I will try to add some pictures tommorrow.

Cyndi princess:

This works :cool1: Thanks-- good idea, now just don't let DH know I am taking up all the memory with pics :teeth: --- gotta buy more picture paper for the photo printer :rolleyes:

You guys mind if I join in?

We're going to POFQ in September, and all the parks, of course. I'll upload my pix when I return. This is such a brilliant idea. Plus your gorgeous pix will inspire to keep snappin while we're there. So so so great.

Kristen

nicki dahling said:

Cyndi princess:

How is the resolution when you do that? I'm thinking that i'v esaved them like that and then ordered prints from somwhere else, and the resolution was low. I'd like to save the ones I want and order them from winkflash, since their pictures are less than half the price of shutterfly and s/h is much lower too.

christinadei said:
How is the resolution when you do that? I'm thinking that i'v esaved them like that and then ordered prints from somwhere else, and the resolution was low. I'd like to save the ones I want and order them from winkflash, since their pictures are less than half the price of shutterfly and s/h is much lower too.

I have the epson picturemate and have not had any problems.

Cyndi princess:

I uploaded my recent pics. There are great pics here on the disboards, too. Those are already categorized for ya.

christinadei said:

I've had the same problem. I've tried saving other peoples pictures and then uploading them to Walmart or Snapfish. I know than on WalMarts site, it tells you the largest picture you can print and it is usually a wallet size. You can print a larger size, but the quality would be gone.

Just *BUMP*ing this post to the top to thank all of you for your great pics! It especially came in handy since my 2-year old decided that she was afraid of fireworks all of a sudden, so I had no good pics of Wishes or Illiminations until I found this thread!
Thanks again,

Allie

can I play
I got back from disney world in Sept I took alot of sign pictures. I also took pictures of the picture in the center of the castle it changed 5 times i got beautiful shots of that.

just send me the details :o)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter