new Swaps??

sunsetdenise

Earning My Ears
all the swaps on here I see are already closed.....how often do you guys start new swaps? I am going to Disney in a few weeks and would love to do some swaps for my Disney Scrapbook.

Denise

It's kind of random at this point. New ones pop up all the time so just keep an eye out. Maybe when we get our sticky threads back we can get the swap calendar up and running again.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone is in the mood to organize another Prima flowers swap. I missed out on the last one and was soooooo bummed out. They're so pretty!

same here patchchild! I get giddy just thinking about how much fun that swap would be! :bitelip:

patchchild said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone is in the mood to organize another Prima flowers swap. I missed out on the last one and was soooooo bummed out. They're so pretty!

Me too. :worship:

I just bought my first bottle of Primas. OMG I'm in love, they are so pretty as is in the jar, I don't want to use them. I did open them though to zing a friend. Hope she likes them as much as I do.

patchchild said:

I seriously wouldn't mind hosting another. :scratchin

Can anyone host a swap? I would like to do a MK or characters one, I missed out on those two. :)

Anyone is welcome to host. It's just a major commitment to take care of organizing all of the details.

Diana, you'd consider it!?!?!?! Whoo hoo!!!

patchchild said:
Anyone is welcome to host. It's just a major commitment to take care of organizing all of the details.

Diana, you'd consider it!?!?!?! Whoo hoo!!!

Definitely. It really because the group of ladies that participated this last time were awesome at getting me their stuff and made my experience truly wonderful. I'll tell ya what....I have 3 more people I'm waiting to hear back from confirming they've received their packages, once I've heard from them, I'll start up another one with a due date of say June 1st or 15th? What do you think?

I would very,very happily join in. Guess that means I have to break down and place my order for a bottle or two soon. Aw shucks.... :p

twingle3 said:
i have never "experienced" prima flowers. aren't they bulky on the pages?

Not at all. They are just made of paper and you attach them to the page with a brad. The brad is the bulky part. I sent them for the embellishment swap. If you aren't in my group, you can steal the bag that should go to me if you'd like and try them for yourself.

twingle3 said:
i have never "experienced" prima flowers. aren't they bulky on the pages?

The flowers themselves are not at all bulky - they're about as thin as paper. They may become a bit bulky, depending on how you attach them. I've been using brads through the center, but you could attach them in other ways also.

They really are lovely and a swap is a great way to get a variety because I'd never come close to using a full bottle of one color. I think I'd be up for another swap too, if I can find a LSS that has them. I don't really want to pay for shipping again.

i think i would like to try a swap like this if someone hosts it. they sound interesting. i'm sure there isn't anywhere near where i live that carries them. does hobby lobby?

sunsetdenise said:
all the swaps on here I see are already closed.....how often do you guys start new swaps? I am going to Disney in a few weeks and would love to do some swaps for my Disney Scrapbook.

Denise

We are talking about opening up a MK swap in the new few days or week at the latest... If you are interested keep an eye out for sign ups!!!

Another prima swap would be great! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the sign-ups! :cool1:

kaddjr said:
Another prima swap would be great! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the sign-ups! :cool1:

My other prima swap is totally closed out, so I'm all set to start another one. :cool1: If I get a chance, I'll post sign ups tomorrow night....otherwise one day next week for sure. I'll be away this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter