NEW **The DVC Trivia Contest** RESULTS ARE POSTED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blush: I am such a DORK! I congratulated the winners...not even realizing that I had honorable mention! My DD just brought it to my attention! What a happy surprise, especially since we check in to BWV on Sunday! Wait until DH finds out! He'll be doing a happy dance! :woohoo:

Hoosier Girl! ROFLMBO!

Congrats to you and DH! Thought you realized you had your tag this morning!
Glad DD was there with you this afternoon!

YEAH for you!!!!! :cheer2:

~DW

hoosiergirl said:
:blush: I am such a DORK! I congratulated the winners...not even realizing that I had honorable mention! My DD just brought it to my attention! What a happy surprise, especially since we check in to BWV on Sunday! Wait until DH finds out! He'll be doing a happy dance! :woohoo:

Thanks for the laugh!!! We're still flying high from this morning...still can't believe it. I made my husband go buy a lotto ticket tonight!

Hey, cool! I got a tag too!

And all without having yet made our first visit "home".

Congratulations to all.

Congratulations pklein09 & all the winners & honorable mentions!
I have finally been touched by the tag fairy! I was so floored when I saw the new tag.

Wow - have not posted in a while - nor - checked my e-mail in a while. Just opened one from Caskbill telling me the good news . I think I have a New Tag!

Congrats to all!

I do, I do have a TAG! I have made it in the world! I am somebody! :thumbsup2

Go refill your Refillable Mugs on me everyone! Enjoy*

* Fine Print:

:teeth: Only people with existing Refillable Mugs purchased at a DVC resort are eligible.

:smooth: Any travel costs to go to DVC to get the refill is not covered in this offer.

:banana: Bom Noite is in no way responsible for the purchase of said refillable mug. Bom is responsible for the free refill using said mugs. To claim your prize please send the receipt(s) for the free refill to Bom Noite ICO/ Bom's Special Offer, 101 Bom Place, Woodstock GA 30189-4591.

:sunny: Some drinks have been known to cause Cancer Causing agents. By refilling the mug you are not holding Bom or Bom Enterprises Inc (A Delaware Corporation) responsible for any illness that may result.

:bounce: Bom is not responsible for caffeine drinks that make your children bounce off the bed all night. Any damage that results from this bouncing is not the responsibility of Bom or Bom Enterprises Inc. (A Delaware Corporation).

:rolleyes1: Employee's or relatives Employee's of Bom Enterprises Inc. (A Delaware Corporation) are not eligable for this promotion!

:wave2: Bom, Bom Enterprises, Bom Enterprises Inc. are all trademarks of Bom Enterprises Inc. No use of the Bom name or logos permissable without prior written consent.

:lmao: That should do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter